Is this Legit or fake?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well my cycle is basically 2 pills of Anadrol a day total 50mg, and 1 ml of test cypionate a week, my PCT is Novaldex.

You showed a pic of a bottle of test prop and said it was 100mg/ml. You say you are pinning 1ml(100mg)/week? So you're shutting down your natty test to replace it with what will most likely put your test levels lower. Even if it was cypionate @ 2-250mg/ml not much better. Either I'm misunderstanding or you are running a terrible cycle. Did you mention your age?

Reaction score
Im 27 years old, and do you think 100ml of test with Anadrol is not enough? Should i take more of the test?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
YES! 100mg of prop once a week is not good. Drol on first cycle, interesting choice. Nolva only PCT, bad choice. I'm not even going to ask about AI, HCG, or what your PCT plan is.

In the future, put all of your info in your first post. Making people come back and constantly ask pisses people off and you won't get the advice you're looking for.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Im 27 years old, and do you think 100ml of test with Anadrol is not enough? Should i take more of the test?
Do some more research please. Educated yourself before you start your cycle.

And how much drol did you plan on taking with that little amount of test? Sounds like a horrible idea, eh.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Lmfaoooo ahahahha.. just pin it and let us know, eh?

lol I love guinea pigs!

I really don't understand why people ask this question after they've made a purchase!?!?

There's no way on earth we could know!

We see the same thing you do buddy. A glass vial with a label on it and apparently oil inside. Get a damn test kit!!!!!

Even legitimate products get knocked off and no I've never heard of that lab, that I can remember.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
lol I love guinea pigs!

I really don't understand why people ask this question after they've made a purchase!?!?

There's no way on earth we could know!

We see the same thing you do buddy. A glass vial with a label on it and apparently oil inside. Get a damn test kit!!!!!

Even legitimate products get knocked off and no I've never heard of that lab, that I can remember.

Lmfao. Right? Noone knows. And if its real. How will he tell, running 100mgs a week and 2 anadrol caps.

::shrugs::

Meh. His body. Not mine

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well if it's fake it won't shut him down, so he'll probably feel better

Reaction score
YES! 100mg of prop once a week is not good. Drol on first cycle, interesting choice. Nolva only PCT, bad choice. I'm not even going to ask about AI, HCG, or what your PCT plan is.

In the future, put all of your info in your first post. Making people come back and constantly ask pisses people off and you won't get the advice you're looking for.

Man next time i will post every detail about the cycle first, I'm new on this forum so sorry about that bro. But I appreciate your tips.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Man next time i will post every detail about the cycle first, I'm new on this forum so sorry about that bro. But I appreciate your tips.

At least you're taking the criticism well.
You never should have ran your first cycle without asking questions on here first. Even if people on here tell you that they don't agree with you running one, they will still give you some helpful advice.

We bust peoples balls around here a lot but we don't want to see anyone get hurt. It really doesn't seem that you are ready for this at all.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you say that you have cyp as well? If so, since you're already on the drol. I'd drop the prop and switch to the cyp. You need to pin the prop every other day, cyp once a week. You dont need fast acting prop if you're already taking drol. Save yourself the pain, switch over to the cyp and save the prop for later.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
All your virgin pins with questionable ugl t prop.. That's gotta hurt.
I'm kind of confused on what you're doing, but if reading right you're using one 100mg shot of prop as your test base for a drol cycle... That's not going to work at all.. Your test levels will be all over the place.

New Threads