Is this Legit or fake?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of them so no idea. What strength is it and how much did you pin? Was that your first pin?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its a bottle with oil in it..Could be legit/could be genuine ..Could be g2g or even real..Or it could be some bunk bullshit corn oil ..No way to know is what im trying to say

Reaction score
I will take a better pic today man, and thanks for replying, the name of the lab is Big Pharma, and this my first cycle, I Injected 3 days ago and this shit is so painful.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it's fake.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has to be real, it has BIG on the label......

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
could be real fake! only 1 way to find out tho...

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK, I have consulted with my Magic 8-Ball, and this is what we think:

Pip is most likely from virgin muscle and/or poor technique. You might have pinned a bad spot, or been shaky, or injected too fast, etc, who knows, but it's not uncommon for virgin muscle to be sore. Both of these should improve with time and practice.

You never answered my question about concentration (mg/ml). Higher concentrations will PIP more.

Good gear will not give you PIP, so if it is the gear itself, it's not a great lab, but that does not mean it's under-dosed, just poorly made. If it were totally fake and just oil it would not hurt at all, so I guess you have that going for you.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will take a better pic today man, and thanks for replying, the name of the lab is Big Pharma, and this my first cycle, I Injected 3 days ago and this shit is so painful.

That's just test prop. Red and hot to touch?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I guess that is prop, my old eyes and that blurry pic, I thought it was cyp.

Good point though, it could be an infection. Has it been getting worse?

Reaction score
OK, I have consulted with my Magic 8-Ball, and this is what we think:

Pip is most likely from virgin muscle and/or poor technique. You might have pinned a bad spot, or been shaky, or injected too fast, etc, who knows, but it's not uncommon for virgin muscle to be sore. Both of these should improve with time and practice.

You never answered my question about concentration (mg/ml). Higher concentrations will PIP more.

Good gear will not give you PIP, so if it is the gear itself, it's not a great lab, but that does not mean it's under-dosed, just poorly made. If it were totally fake and just oil it would not hurt at all, so I guess you have that going for you.

The concentration is 100mg/ml, and I Injected 1ml , and this is my first cycle, also I'm stacking the test with Anadrol.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
The concentration is 100mg/ml, and I Injected 1ml , and this is my first cycle, also I'm stacking the test with Anadrol.

do you have the other things you need in order to run a cycle?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

Focus on testosterone only for this cycle

if you can get that right maybe next time throw something else in the mix

Save yourself some guess work about what is what

You know what i mean ?

Reaction score
Thanks for replying man, it's not red and hot, im just felling pain and is swollen, also it has been 2 days since i injected

Reaction score
Yes I got it, It has one week that I'm taking Anadrol and is it working very well, i gained 11 pounds. So thats why I added the test on the cycle

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yes I got it, It has one week that I'm taking Anadrol and is it working very well, i gained 11 pounds. So thats why I added the test on the cycle

11 pounds within the first week are garbage gains imo

But if you want those kind thats cool

New Threads