Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I'm also taking EQ as part of this cutting cycle. It is my understanding that EQ increases your red blood cell count, thus increasing the amount of blood in your body (miniscule as it may be).

Thanks
    Thanked 3,646 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    I'm also taking EQ as part of this cutting cycle. It is my understanding that EQ increases your red blood cell count, thus increasing the amount of blood in your body (miniscule as it may be).
    So does test and for the most part all androgens have a erythropoietin effect (stimulates rbc production). PEDs doesn't just refer to strength and size.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

stevenmd (08-07-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    We've talked about using a slin pin in other threads quite a few times and most either say two things...

1. Loading takes forever (we've said heat up the gear...I did it a million times...I nuked my water for a min and then dropped vial in for a min and it loaded fast as hell)

2. Heavier folks supposedly can't use a slin pin...from what has been said constantly ...I just believed that makes since but maybe it doesn't matter..and if that's the case try it
    I would use 2 needles. Heat it up, draw it with an 18 gauge quickly and then back load it into the slin pin. Should be much quicker and easier.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAXNY For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (08-07-2018),stevenmd (08-07-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123