Hcg question

Reaction score
So I’m starting my first cycle in about 2 weeks. This is what it looks like.

taking test cyp w/ .5mg arimidex mon/Thursday for 10-12 weeks
and 30mg dianabol ED for 4 weeks

Stop test and Then taking hcg

week 12: 250 IUs 2x that week
Week 13: 250 IUs EOD
week 14: 500 IUs EOD

Stop hcg start nolva/clomid

Week 15: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 18: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

The only thing I need is liver protection but I think I’m going to take NAC everyday while on Dbol. My question is with hcg it said on the first cycle post that it’s best to inject with an insulin pen. Does it have to be or can I inject with a regulars syringe like I would with test? The reason I’m asking is because I can’t find where to buy an insulin pen I can only find the needle replacements for the pen.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
So I’m starting my first cycle in about 2 weeks. This is what it looks like.

taking test cyp w/ .5mg arimidex mon/Thursday for 10-12 weeks
and 30mg dianabol ED for 4 weeks

Stop test and Then taking hcg

week 12: 250 IUs 2x that week
Week 13: 250 IUs EOD
week 14: 500 IUs EOD

Stop hcg start nolva/clomid

Week 15: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 18: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

The only thing I need is liver protection but I think I’m going to take NAC everyday while on Dbol. My question is with hcg it said on the first cycle post that it’s best to inject with an insulin pen. Does it have to be or can I inject with a regulars syringe like I would with test? The reason I’m asking is because I can’t find where to buy an insulin pen I can only find the needle replacements for the pen.

You need a 1 ml syringe to get an accurate dose.

Go to Walmart and buy some insulin pens, if they give you any shit about it just tell them your mom's a diabetic.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You can get them online delivered to your house in uk, not sure about rest of the world

Merlin

Reaction score
Go to walgreens and ask for insulin syringes. I always say my dog is a diabetic if they ask. Get the 100unit ones with sq needles. They can come in various lengths and sizes but i would ask for 1/2 in ones.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Go to walgreens and ask for insulin syringes. I always say my dog is a diabetic if they ask. Get the 100unit ones with sq needles. They can come in various lengths and sizes but i would ask for 1/2 in ones.

What's their policy about selling that stuff at Walgreens?

Reaction score

I just got this from a medical and vet site I was recommended.

syringe, insulin U-100, 1cc 29gx1/2 100/bx

sound about right?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
LOL yeah makes sense cuz there's no record kept with your debit card is there?

They will give you them if you ask it’s awkward as fuc, they honestly think your doing dope and would rather give you clean needles then have you use someone else’s , it’s just awkward. Specially sense if you get your HCG from the pharmacy you would get the pins at the same time.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They will give you them if you ask it’s awkward as fuc, they honestly think your doing dope and would rather give you clean needles then have you use someone else’s , it’s just awkward. Specially sense if you get your HCG from the pharmacy you would get the pins at the same time.

Haha. Shooting dope.

You ever seen somebody addicted to heroin? What is you physique like that people would suspect you are strung out on smack rather than jacked and juicy on steroids?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much the HCG at the pharmacy? Like with a script

Reaction score
I just walk into any pharmacy to buy them. They are just slin pins, you know how many people are diabetic? It’s not weird at all to purchase them

New Threads