Ways to reduce and avoid PIP for beginners

Oblivious

Reaction score
Now I know I just started and I dont know a lot but this is what I do now as a beginner to avoid PIP
(Post Injection Pain)
1: Try to stretch the Muscle you are about to inject so you can relax it before injecting the oil
2: Put the vile in hot water before injection until the oil become runny but not too hot so you dont shatter a vile
3: Usually a 25g 1 inch needle is good for most injection spots
4: keep your hand and the syring steady, moving around causes alot of pain during and after
5: Have patience, inject slowly and dont alow yourself to feel more than the pressure of the oil going in
6: after you are done, pull the needle out fast, steady and in the same angle you came in
7: Use a back massager (or your wifes/gf's vibrator) on the injection spot for 10-15 min post injection) and then proceed to stretch right after
I personally found the last one to have a dramatic affect on the pain, did it the last time i injected which was yesterday morning and the usual pip is no longer there, feels no more painful than a mosquito bite

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you are a real jewcehead you follow almost none of these.

I would be banging 2 full 3cc barrels monday and Thursday for 18 weeks along with a cc of TNE into each calf preworkout.

Slam it in and go.

I think guys could honestly toughen up a bit with the pip. Especially if you are using UGL.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Only need one step to negate PIP assuming your gear is clean; Don't be a pussy.

I kinda like PIP now but then again I've been getting stuck with needles for 20 years now.

Last edited:

Oblivious

Reaction score
When you are a real jewcehead you follow almost none of these.

I would be banging 2 full 3cc barrels monday and Thursday for 18 weeks along with a cc of TNE into each calf preworkout.

Slam it in and go.

I think guys could honestly toughen up a bit with the pip. Especially if you are using UGL.

Only need one step to negate PIP assuming your gear is clean; Don't be a pussy.

I kinda like PIP now.
Some people like me need their legs at work, Im a server and I run aound all day, I cant have a stiff leg at work

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
a little pip never hurt anyone...sure its not my favorite but it happens ..

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now I know I just started and I dont know a lot but this is what I do now as a beginner to avoid PIP
(Post Injection Pain)
1: Try to stretch the Muscle you are about to inject so you can relax it before injecting the oil
2: Put the vile in hot water before injection until the oil become runny but not too hot so you dont shatter a vile
4: keep your hand and the syring steady, moving around causes alot of pain during and after
5: Have patience, inject slowly and dont alow yourself to feel more than the pressure of the oil going in
6: after you are done, pull the needle out fast, steady and in the same angle you came in
7: Use a back massager (or your wifes/gf's vibrator) on the injection spot for 10-15 min post injection) and then proceed to stretch right after
I personally found the last one to have a dramatic affect on the pain, did it the last time i injected which was yesterday morning and the usual pip is no longer there, feels no more painful than a mosquito bite
I haven't done any of that save for a couple. I do heat my oil up by dropping them in a baggie in some hot water and I did use 25g pins before. I've actually found I get less pain afterwards now that I've moved to 23g pins. Steel is in your leg for a lot less time...movement = pain for me.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pip is about how your gear was made not how u inject

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
You should get used to it after a few injections. Especially if your only doing let’s say quads as opposed to multiple sites. I’ll tell ya you don’t know pip until you’ve had prop200 that shit bites.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
(Post Injection Pain)

I think you have pip and you getting pegged mixed up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But i noticed that I have a lot less pip with the same exact vile ?
u shouldnt have any pip if the gear is made right..Real pip has nothing to do with injecting technique and all to do with the actual product

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
But i noticed that I have a lot less pip with the same exact vile ?

u shouldnt have any pip if the gear is made right..Real pip has nothing to do with injecting technique and all to do with the actual product

He's ruuning his first cycle. You'll have pip injecting anything into virgin muscle. Even if it's just sterile oil. The things he suggested might be good tips for somebody running their first cycle. I couldn't walk for 4 days after my first pin to the quads. That shit just goes away with time and experience pinning, and then those tips are extraneous.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
How the hell are all these guys getting this crippling pip? And what exactly is your pain threshold? Do the same guys get this from an IM vaccination? If the answer is no, then think about the difference between the two and you'll figure it out.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's ruuning his first cycle. You'll have pip injecting anything into virgin muscle. Even if it's just sterile oil. The things he suggested might be good tips for somebody running their first cycle. I couldn't walk for 4 days after my first pin to the quads. That shit just goes away with time and experience pinning, and then those tips are extraneous.
soreness and pip are two different things..The first one u just need to toughen up the second its the gear

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
soreness and pip are two different things..The first one u just need to toughen up the second its the gear
Pip literally stands for post injection pain. It doesn’t matter why. Otherwise it would be called pipfbg.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know my first cycle I could barely walk after injecting, went all quads. Always had a lump in my legs for the first few weeks, felt like a softball was in there.

I later found out I had dirty gear since I had acquired it from a questionable source. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pip literally stands for post injection pain. It doesn’t matter why. Otherwise it would be called pipfbg.
if thats what u wanna call it go for it..To me it matters why..Real pip has nothing to do with how u injected

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know my first cycle I could barely walk after injecting, went all quads. Always had a lump in my legs for the first few weeks, felt like a softball was in there.

I later found out I had dirty gear since I had acquired it from a questionable source. Ahhh, the good ol' days.
thank u..Even virgin muscle if your shit is made right it shouldnt really hurt much if at all..Guys are using shit dirty gear and wondering why my leg hurts lol

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Couple things ive started doing recently is

may or may not contribute to pip but

stopped looking in the mirror at glute injections
if the syringe starts drifting its harder to correct, in the everything is backwards mirror

another thing on that glute score of it, resting the elbow against something like a doorway helps stability and less drifting

New Threads