Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20
  1. #13
    Elite Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    北広島
    Posts
    3,390
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivious View Post
    But i noticed that I have a lot less pip with the same exact vile ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    u shouldnt have any pip if the gear is made right..Real pip has nothing to do with injecting technique and all to do with the actual product
    He's ruuning his first cycle. You'll have pip injecting anything into virgin muscle. Even if it's just sterile oil. The things he suggested might be good tips for somebody running their first cycle. I couldn't walk for 4 days after my first pin to the quads. That shit just goes away with time and experience pinning, and then those tips are extraneous.

    Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren


  2. #14
    Elite BRICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    2,315
    Thanks
    5,077
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,353 Posts
    How the hell are all these guys getting this crippling pip? And what exactly is your pain threshold? Do the same guys get this from an IM vaccination? If the answer is no, then think about the difference between the two and you'll figure it out.
    Last edited by BRICKS; 08-06-2018 at 09:32 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

    Bullseye Forever (08-07-2018)

  4. #15
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,201
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 2,950 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    He's ruuning his first cycle. You'll have pip injecting anything into virgin muscle. Even if it's just sterile oil. The things he suggested might be good tips for somebody running their first cycle. I couldn't walk for 4 days after my first pin to the quads. That shit just goes away with time and experience pinning, and then those tips are extraneous.
    soreness and pip are two different things..The first one u just need to toughen up the second its the gear

  5. #16
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,734
    Thanks
    5,166
    Thanked 4,690 Times in 2,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    soreness and pip are two different things..The first one u just need to toughen up the second its the gear
    Pip literally stands for post injection pain. It doesn’t matter why. Otherwise it would be called pipfbg.
    You can't inject wisdom

  6. #17
    Elite HollyWoodCole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 639 Times in 402 Posts
    I know my first cycle I could barely walk after injecting, went all quads. Always had a lump in my legs for the first few weeks, felt like a softball was in there.

    I later found out I had dirty gear since I had acquired it from a questionable source. Ahhh, the good ol' days.
    Newbies Please Read: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

  7. #18
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,201
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 2,950 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Pip literally stands for post injection pain. It doesn’t matter why. Otherwise it would be called pipfbg.
    if thats what u wanna call it go for it..To me it matters why..Real pip has nothing to do with how u injected

  8. #19
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,201
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 2,950 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    I know my first cycle I could barely walk after injecting, went all quads. Always had a lump in my legs for the first few weeks, felt like a softball was in there.

    I later found out I had dirty gear since I had acquired it from a questionable source. Ahhh, the good ol' days.
    thank u..Even virgin muscle if your shit is made right it shouldnt really hurt much if at all..Guys are using shit dirty gear and wondering why my leg hurts lol

  9. #20
    Elite Zeigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Smiths Grove Sanitarium
    Posts
    5,350
    Thanks
    3,549
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 1,630 Posts
    Couple things ive started doing recently is

    may or may not contribute to pip but



    stopped looking in the mirror at glute injections
    if the syringe starts drifting its harder to correct, in the everything is backwards mirror

    another thing on that glute score of it, resting the elbow against something like a doorway helps stability and less drifting
    Nice 2 Meet U peasant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Letrozole to reduce gyno?
    By Ja271 in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 06:11 PM
  2. reduce tren cough?? how??
    By redhot in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 07:23 AM
  3. Avoid looking newbie! Weight Training Tips for Beginners
    By GabrielAllstar in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:16 AM
  4. Cardio absolutely necessary to reduce bodyfat?
    By username1 in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 01:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •