NAC At 1200mg everyday while on Dbol for liver support

250IU of HGC dosed on Mon/Thurs run entire time on cycle

stop test/HCG
start nolva/clomid PCT

Week 15: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 18: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

I was originally going to just take test/Dbol and Arimidex then stop Dbol week 5 and stop test after week 12 and do this. Is there a benefit to taking hcg during cycle compares to 3 weeks post cycle while waiting to take pct?

Stop test and Then taking hcg

week 12: 250 IUs 2x that week
Week 13: 250 IUs EOD
week 14: 500 IUs EOD

Might sound dumb but what is IUs in mgs or ml or how do you convert that for an injection? I’m just using a regular insulin syringe for hcg injections

thanks guys

Reaction score
I wasn’t able to edit the post in time but do you also need to inject bac water or anything like that with the hcg or can you just straight inject hcg?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to edit the post in time but do you also need to inject bac water or anything like that with the hcg or can you just straight inject hcg?
the bac water is used to mix the hcg with..Take a look at some youtube videos..Imo dont inject anything until you have a good understanding of what your doing..If that takes a year so be it

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How much test?

just run hcg week 1-12 250iu 2x/wk. IMO.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Dudes all over the place keeps changing his cycle.

please read more man

your bac question tells me you have no business in this business yet

dont take it personally just read some more

Reaction score
Dudes all over the place keeps changing his cycle.

please read more man

your bac question tells me you have no business in this business yet

dont take it personally just read some more

I haven’t changed my cycle at all except for adding NAC as a liver support and asking questions because different post suggest different ways of taking things (like hcg) so I made a post of my own asking for myself

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
An insulin syringe comes in 50 or 100 ius. Most likely you have 100 iu insulin syringes. That is a 1 ml syringe. 50 iu syringe would be a half ml syringe

Merlin

Reaction score
an internationalize unit (IU) is dependent on the substance or concentration being used. For example a vial of hcg containing 10000iu. If you add 10ml of bac water to reconstitute the hcg (which you should have to or you most likely got ripped off), each ml will contain 1000iu. This is just an example. The amount of iu should be on the bottle. If it is not contact the manufacturer or you most likely got ripped off. You can get hcg in other forms such as drops but if you're using gear i recommend injections. Pin it, or quit it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Why the dbol on a first cycle ?

and nobody answer for him please

Reaction score
Why the dbol on a first cycle ?

and nobody answer for him please

I got most of this cycle from the sticky “first cycle all you need to know” like I’m learning from that and other forums plus my buddy who has used gear in the past who’s about to start a cycle with me but this is his like 3rd cycle so he’s going with Tren and winny and other shit. My cycle is basically the sticky just added 2 things and asked questions. Is it not a good option? Explain please

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I got most of this cycle from the sticky “first cycle all you need to know” like I’m learning from that and other forums plus my buddy who has used gear in the past who’s about to start a cycle with me but this is his like 3rd cycle so he’s going with Tren and winny and other shit. My cycle is basically the sticky just added 2 things and asked questions. Is it not a good option? Explain please

Its not a good option imo

start with just the test its plenty

get used to and master the foundation of all cycles (testosterone)

it can be tricky getting the balance of estrogen & testosterone right

Dbol will make it harder to figure out

also dbol is toxic to the digestive system why go there right off the bat ?

There are aton more reasons that im not going to get into

if you do these steroids right and dont rush into into it

You will do better and last longer

Reactions: Jin