AI/PCT prices.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
So i'm trying to get my hands on Aromasin, Nolvadex, and Clomid for my first cycle. IDK for sure if this is okay to post here, but i'm wondering what kind of prices I should be expecting? Not that the price is a definite on whether or not the stuff is bunk, but I have looked on AIPCTshop .com, and all day chemist as well as looking at prices through several underground labs. I know guys say its better to do pharma grade which is what the sites are supposed to have, but both sites have prices that seem too cheap, cheaper than any ugl I have looked into, which makes me question the authenticity of said sites. Anybody use ancillaries from these sites?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
compare and contrast n make the best decision.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
All day asks for a prescription at checkout. Is that just a “covering their ass” formality and it’s not really necessary?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
All day asks for a prescription at checkout. Is that just a “covering their ass” formality and it’s not really necessary?

This isn’t a huge, busy board. You only need to ask once on one thread:)

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
This isn’t a huge, busy board. You only need to ask once on one thread:)

Thanks Jin. Yeah, I wasn’t sure where to post that question and I obviously wanted to make sure it was seen! Lol Point taken.

New Threads