Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Anavar Cycles?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anavar Cycles?

    Sup Brahs! CoochieKilla is here! Found this site googling steroids and i like what i see.

    So let me get some of my fellow broski's opinions on something. I've been hittin' the gym hard for about 3 years now (26 y/o now) and feel like i'm stallin'. Been eatin' right, been switching up my routines and all that shit, but just can't break 170 for some reason.

    My diet is in check, no doubt. I got my best brocipio killin' it for me, switchin' it up weekly. Well I've finally said "**** it" and gonna switch over from this bullshit GNC crap to the real deal, know what I'm sayin'? I been talking to this guy at the gym, he's built like a ****in' rock so I know he knows his shit, and he hooked me up with some 100mg BD Anavar capsules. Now I know this shit is legit because I took one this morning and got a ****in' killer pump just from typing right now.

    I just want some fellow hombrehs to pop in and help me figure out the best way to dose this shit.

    I'm thinking 1 pill AM, then 1 mid afternoon?

    Here are my stats

    71 inches
    168lbs
    probably about 15% bodyfat, not sure though, I never check.

    Like i said, my diet is dope as shit, so I don't want to hear about diet. If you need details I can provide, but my bro is hooking me up.

    Get at me doods.

  2. #2
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Welcome to SI CoochieKilla!

    I have some bad new for you, there is no such thing as 100mg BD anavar in capsules. This guy at the gym is selling you some nonsense!

    If you were to obtain real anavar it would still be a horrible idea to run on it's own.

    I'm going to let the guys chime in on why it is a bad idea but trust what they tell you!

    If you are willing to learn the right way to do it the guys here will guide and help you!

  3. #3
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Welcome to SI Brother.

    Running any oral only cycle will shut down your HTPA. This is why you NEED Testosterone as a base to all cycles.

    You are in good place my man, keep asking and leaning.

    CFM
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Bro, repect, but who the **** are you? My guy wouldn't sell me fake shit. He told me this was legit US Pharmacy Anavar straight from the manufacturer. He has an "in" with a guy that words there in the plant. I trust him because this dood is massive. It's all he uses. you need to get your facts straight before you come up in here spouting off your bullshit. You must just another wannabe behind a computer screen. Get a life, go lift your 5lb dumbbells.



    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome to SI CoochieKilla!

    I have some bad new for you, there is no such thing as 100mg BD anavar in capsules. This guy at the gym is selling you some nonsense!

    If you were to obtain real anavar it would still be a horrible idea to run on it's own.

    I'm going to let the guys chime in on why it is a bad idea but trust what they tell you!

    If you are willing to learn the right way to do it the guys here will guide and help you!

  5. #5
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    So because I called out the 100mg BD anavar " CAPSULES" it means I don't know squat?

    Ok you are right and I am wrong

    Enjoy your 100mg BD capsules I'll be sitting here curling 5lb dumbells till you come back in a few weeks and say..damn you were right!


    Originally Posted by CoochieKilla View Post
    Bro, repect, but who the **** are you? My guy wouldn't sell me fake shit. He told me this was legit US Pharmacy Anavar straight from the manufacturer. He has an "in" with a guy that words there in the plant. I trust him because this dood is massive. It's all he uses. you need to get your facts straight before you come up in here spouting off your bullshit. You must just another wannabe behind a computer screen. Get a life, go lift your 5lb dumbbells.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    whatever bro, pumps don't lie.

    Can I get some REAL feedback here? Not from a 18 year old WANNABE?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    So because I called out the 100mg BD anavar " CAPSULES" it means I don't know squat?

    Ok you are right and I am wrong

    Enjoy your 100mg BD capsules I'll be sitting here curling 5lb dumbells till you come back in a few weeks and say..damn you were right!

  7. #7
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Originally Posted by CoochieKilla View Post
    Bro, repect, but who the **** are you? My guy wouldn't sell me fake shit. He told me this was legit US Pharmacy Anavar straight from the manufacturer. He has an "in" with a guy that words there in the plant. I trust him because this dood is massive. It's all he uses. you need to get your facts straight before you come up in here spouting off your bullshit. You must just another wannabe behind a computer screen. Get a life, go lift your 5lb dumbbells.
    You are way out line young man.

    Take you shit girl AAS and go to another site with your **** attitude.

    CFM
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  8. #8
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    No offense but if your diet was dope as shit you wouldn't have a problem breaking 170. And I doubt if your buddy is as "massive" as you say he isn't just using var.

    Listen to these guys ck, var only cycles are a no go. They are giving you positive advice and are looking out for your well being. No need to get defensive, this is the truth. I would do alittle more research before you begin anything.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JOMO For This Useful Post:

    joshtheman (11-28-2017)

  10. #9
    Elite RowdyBrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Has to be a troll...

  11. #10
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Originally Posted by CoochieKilla View Post
    whatever bro, pumps don't lie.

    Can I get some REAL feedback here? Not from a 18 year old WANNABE?
    If you could turn me into an 18 year old again I would gladly give you all the 100mg BD anavar you would ever use!! free of charge

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    can i get some feedback tho? how should i run this?

    Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post
    You are way out line young man.

    Take you shit girl AAS and go to another site with your **** attitude.

    CFM

  13. #12
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    mmm canadian IP addy on this guy!

  14. #13
    Elite Lulu66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    US pharmaceutical grade anavar lol there aint such a thing. BD is an underground lab. If are lucky, your buddy sold u dbols, hence the pumps. Courtesy around here goes long ways... So i recommend not running ur mouth to people triying to help you.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

  15. #14
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    steroids + 168lbs = fail and 15% BF but i'm not sure = lard ass probably 25%.

    If your guy knows so much and is so great, why would you come here and ask a stupid question? Anyone who knows anything knows that you don't run oral only cycles unless you're a pussy who is scared of needles and don't wanna keep your gains or have a functioning endocrine system.

    But if you wanna drop that attitude and actually learn something you're welcoming to stay. One more outburst out of you and you get the hammer.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  16. #15
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    US pharmaceutical grade anavar lol there aint such a thing. BD is an underground lab. If are lucky, your buddy sold u dbols, hence the pumps. Courtesy around here goes long ways... So i recommend not running ur mouth to people triying to help you.

    lolololol pwnd. I didn't even read the part about it being BD. He probably got it from ****in WP too! LMAO!
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  17. #16
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,637
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 307 Times in 196 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    So, I'm thinking you got DBol as stated by LuLu. Var by its self is a bad idea. If its ligit (which it's not) your a ****ed unless you start running test as a base ASAP. To be clear by "****ed" what I mean is your little dick isn't going to get hard, then you arnt going to have the desire to have sex again.....for several weeks (possible months) after you stop taking the shit you got at the gym.

    With that said you are more than likely taking DBol. This will also **** you young ass up real good. The reason I say this is because you have not mentioned PCT which tells me your plan is to take shit you got from a guy at the gym. Who more than likely see you as pest (best case sinerio) or a ****ing joke. Frankly, my money says the latter. I say this based on the fact you have totally alienated several of the most knowlagble guys in the game. This would indicate to me that you are not very bright (no offense intended).
    If this huge guy at the guy gave a shit about you he would have mentioned PCT irregardless of whether it was Anavar or DBol.

    Lastly, you need to get your diet in order. The stone cold reality is you are 71", 168 and 15% BF

  18. #17
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Ez has been doing gear since most people have been in in diapers. He's old is dirt and knows a lot about aas. He also happens to be an administrator on this site. That pretty much means he's not a 18 year old retard.

  19. #18
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,703
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 8,235 Times in 4,423 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    I say u guys can this dumb ****

  20. #19
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Anavar Cycles?

    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    I say u guys can this dumb ****
    X2. For his first post/ thread acting like that to straight forward answers. I can't see his approach changing in the future.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  21. #20
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,703
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 8,235 Times in 4,423 Posts
    CoochieKilla told zeek to eat dick lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anavar Cycles
    By Supra in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-27-2020, 08:33 AM
  2. A Few Female Steroid Cycles:
    By Stacked in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •