Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren question

Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 655 Posts

Tren question

I stick to my trt dose so I dont know much about anabolics compared to you fellas but got a good buddy at my gym who wont do the research into gear and is doing some low dose but dumb things. Hes been pinning 1cc of deca a week for about 5 months now because someone told him it was good for joints. No test with it......

Anyway, he recently bought a vial of tren and has been injecting a cc of that every week (Think it's only 100mg). He pulled me aside today and asked if he should feel extremely tired about 15 mins after pinning the tren. I have no clue.

Ive told him a dozen times that hes ruining his own test levels and his hypo by running this low volume stuff for so long but he doesnt listen. Ive told him Ill put together a cycle for him. (Like 500 mg test with AI's and pct) but he keeps doing his thing and hes gonna be a trt case soon if he isnt already. Anyway, if anyone can answer the lethargy thing, thanks!

Thanks
    Ime, it's usually lack of vitamin c. When i run tren, and feel lethargic, i supplement it a few times a day

Thanks
    I feel like Superman on Tren. No lethargy. Nothing.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,431 Times in 2,954 Posts
    umm..... dude has crashed his test levels. Most likely close to nada. Yeah, he's lethargic, among other things I'm sure
    I'm alot of shit but fake ain't it...

THERE IS NO PAIN
    that I cannot and will not fight through.

Strength First.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (08-07-2018)

Thanks
    That’s a lose dose idk might be bad gear

Thanks
    Thanked 6,531 Times in 2,957 Posts
    Injecting tren ace once a week will not end well for your friend. Needs Ed or eod. Also he needs test. Also wtf is he running tren?

no answer for the post injection lethargy. Doesn't make sense to me.

Jacked and Bearded

Thanks
    Your friend needs a good slap to the face. No idea what he is doing and then is wondering why something went wrong

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bvs For This Useful Post:

German89 (08-08-2018)

Thanks
    I get lethargic, nausea and very sleepy the morning after inject. Usually related to low blood sugar, so after some I get feeling good again.

Low carb on tren can do that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 655 Posts
    Ive preached to this guy for many months about all this stuff. Just doesnt listen. 45 years old and it's his body. Hell, hed see better results cruising on a trt dose than what hes doing but.......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 811 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Ive preached to this guy for many months about all this stuff. Just doesnt listen. 45 years old and it's his body. Hell, hed see better results cruising on a trt dose than what hes doing but.......
    Sounds like you tried to do your part and be a good friend...if he doesnt want to listen i say fuk it let him do his thing..then when he comes crying you just smile and say told ya and walk away cuz he obviously doesnt want your help he just wants you to be ok with what hes doing.
    You can get the dick just call me the ballsack-Marshall Mathers

If i said it then i meant it-Me

Thanks
    Prolactin estrogen and test is probably all out of whack from what you described! That's really going to be difficult to pinpoint the problem the way he's been doing things. At 45 years old he should know better, can you at least talk him into getting his blood work done?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    I stick to my trt dose so I dont know much about anabolics compared to you fellas but got a good buddy at my gym who wont do the research into gear and is doing some low dose but dumb things. Hes been pinning 1cc of deca a week for about 5 months now because someone told him it was good for joints. No test with it......

Anyway, he recently bought a vial of tren and has been injecting a cc of that every week (Think it's only 100mg). He pulled me aside today and asked if he should feel extremely tired about 15 mins after pinning the tren. I have no clue.

Ive told him a dozen times that hes ruining his own test levels and his hypo by running this low volume stuff for so long but he doesnt listen. Ive told him Ill put together a cycle for him. (Like 500 mg test with AI's and pct) but he keeps doing his thing and hes gonna be a trt case soon if he isnt already. Anyway, if anyone can answer the lethargy thing, thanks!
    You should probably tell him to get on TRT and cruise for the next 5 months. And then, do research for the next year and theenn .. he can get back on cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast