Tren question

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I stick to my trt dose so I dont know much about anabolics compared to you fellas but got a good buddy at my gym who wont do the research into gear and is doing some low dose but dumb things. Hes been pinning 1cc of deca a week for about 5 months now because someone told him it was good for joints. No test with it......

Anyway, he recently bought a vial of tren and has been injecting a cc of that every week (Think it's only 100mg). He pulled me aside today and asked if he should feel extremely tired about 15 mins after pinning the tren. I have no clue.

Ive told him a dozen times that hes ruining his own test levels and his hypo by running this low volume stuff for so long but he doesnt listen. Ive told him Ill put together a cycle for him. (Like 500 mg test with AI's and pct) but he keeps doing his thing and hes gonna be a trt case soon if he isnt already. Anyway, if anyone can answer the lethargy thing, thanks!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Ime, it's usually lack of vitamin c. When i run tren, and feel lethargic, i supplement it a few times a day

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I feel like Superman on Tren. No lethargy. Nothing.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
umm..... dude has crashed his test levels. Most likely close to nada. Yeah, he's lethargic, among other things I'm sure

Chillinlow

Reaction score
That’s a lose dose idk might be bad gear

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Injecting tren ace once a week will not end well for your friend. Needs Ed or eod. Also he needs test. Also wtf is he running tren?

no answer for the post injection lethargy. Doesn't make sense to me.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Your friend needs a good slap to the face. No idea what he is doing and then is wondering why something went wrong

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get lethargic, nausea and very sleepy the morning after inject. Usually related to low blood sugar, so after some I get feeling good again.

Low carb on tren can do that.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive preached to this guy for many months about all this stuff. Just doesnt listen. 45 years old and it's his body. Hell, hed see better results cruising on a trt dose than what hes doing but.......

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ive preached to this guy for many months about all this stuff. Just doesnt listen. 45 years old and it's his body. Hell, hed see better results cruising on a trt dose than what hes doing but.......

Sounds like you tried to do your part and be a good friend...if he doesnt want to listen i say fuk it let him do his thing..then when he comes crying you just smile and say told ya and walk away cuz he obviously doesnt want your help he just wants you to be ok with what hes doing.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Prolactin estrogen and test is probably all out of whack from what you described! That's really going to be difficult to pinpoint the problem the way he's been doing things. At 45 years old he should know better, can you at least talk him into getting his blood work done?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I stick to my trt dose so I dont know much about anabolics compared to you fellas but got a good buddy at my gym who wont do the research into gear and is doing some low dose but dumb things. Hes been pinning 1cc of deca a week for about 5 months now because someone told him it was good for joints. No test with it......

Anyway, he recently bought a vial of tren and has been injecting a cc of that every week (Think it's only 100mg). He pulled me aside today and asked if he should feel extremely tired about 15 mins after pinning the tren. I have no clue.

Ive told him a dozen times that hes ruining his own test levels and his hypo by running this low volume stuff for so long but he doesnt listen. Ive told him Ill put together a cycle for him. (Like 500 mg test with AI's and pct) but he keeps doing his thing and hes gonna be a trt case soon if he isnt already. Anyway, if anyone can answer the lethargy thing, thanks!

You should probably tell him to get on TRT and cruise for the next 5 months. And then, do research for the next year and theenn .. he can get back on cycle.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive tried to get him to get bloods as he has naturally high hematocrit to begin with but he never does. I told him hes going to be bound to the needle for life like I am but he seems fine with that too. I just dont understand it. He's literally destroying gains by using this low dose, test free, stuff for this long but oh well. Thanks for the info as always everyone

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i bet he got tren cuz he heard it was the strongest stuff out there and is pinning as he sees fit.

Everything has already been said that you should relay, but he ll figure that out when he finally sees a doc. if he tells them anything or not, they know things are not normal the second they see his blood tests.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ive tried to get him to get bloods as he has naturally high hematocrit to begin with but he never does. I told him hes going to be bound to the needle for life like I am but he seems fine with that too. I just dont understand it. He's literally destroying gains by using this low dose, test free, stuff for this long but oh well. Thanks for the info as always everyone

is he at least aware enough to go give a pint here and there.? cuz he should be.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Think I got him straightened out today. Got him headed towards a trt dose plus his small deca dose for a while until he evens out. Then hes gonna blast some test. It's not perfect but it's better than what hes up to now.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Think I got him straightened out today. Got him headed towards a trt dose plus his small deca dose for a while until he evens out. Then hes gonna blast some test. It's not perfect but it's better than what hes up to now.
Make sure you make it clear he cant blast for like 20 weeks.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Injecting tren ace once a week will not end well for your friend. Needs Ed or eod. Also he needs test. Also wtf is he running tren?

no answer for the post injection lethargy. Doesn't make sense to me.

am I blind where does he say tren ace? Or you get that from another thread just curious

Also wtf mean what the fuk not why the fuk just sayin ok enough Jin bashing for me tonight

New Threads