New with questions

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I'm starting all over. So, there is no routine to really share. Just wanted info on what I could you. Maybe, I jumped the gum getting on a forum. But, I'm so motivated that I wanted to get insight from seasoned athletes.
I have a routine I've set up at home. When I get there I'll snap a pic of the workouts.

As far as the meal plan. I have never counted macros or really ever done calorie counting. So, that's all foreign to me.
I just eat a lot of lean meats. Chicken, salmon &Turkey. Lots of veggies raw & steamed. Cheese avocados fruits. Then brown rice or Ezekiel bread. And, I only use sugar free jelly. And, artificial sweeteners.
Diet coke is the death of me. I cant seem to stay away from it.

Ok you did not jump the gun by joining a forum. It's a good place to learn and make friends. Your diet choices are rich in nutrition. But they wont do you much good in weightloss if you are over eating them. What you need to do is find out how many calories it takes you to maintain your current weight and then just eat less of them. 500 is the standard deficit where you can still have plenty of energy in the gym and feel good. Your macros are important aswell. Think of it this way. Would you think someone eating 2000 cals a day of protein would look the same as someone eating 2000 cals of fat? Use myfitnesspal to track how many cals and manage your macros. 1 to 1.5 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight is the standard for how much protein you need. Cardio or light lifting days cut your carbs back. (Not entirely). Heavy days squat , deadlift up your carbs . But stay within your cal restriction and make sure you are hitting protein first. Findout your maintenance cals BY googling a tdee calculator.
Goodluck and let us know how things are going. We're here to help.

New Threads