New with questions

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey all
I'm new to using supplements. Can you still take thermos and pre with clen and var? Thanks in advance.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey all
I'm new to using supplements. Can you still take thermos and pre with clen and var? Thanks in advance.

Welcome.

If you want the best advice I suggest writing an intro post. Tell us about your training history, stats, previous and current cycles and goals.

Clen and var. is this all you are running?

Clen, preworkout and thermogenics together is a lot of stimulants. Why do you think you need all those?

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

If you want the best advice I suggest writing an intro post. Tell us about your training history, stats, previous and current cycles and goals.

Clean and var. is this all you are running?

Clen, preworkout and thermogenics together is a lot of stimulants. Why do you think you need all those?

Way to interpret, and field that question Jin!

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Apologies. Wasnt really sure what all was needed. I was coming off of a herniated disc injury and then I got pregnant. I delivered 9 months ago and it was a less than perfect pregnancy. I ended up gaining so much weight. I was previously training 6days a week. I'd switch from a med weight high volume, one day, to heavy low reps, next day. Training each body part twice a week, with an active rest day. This is how I'm training now, but literally just started. (Waited so long bc I was breastfeeding and didnt want to do anything to mess up my supply)...
I work in a factory that is very fast paced. I've not made improvements even from work so I decided to get a boost. That's why I asked about all the stims.
I've never ran any cycles before. Only over the counter thermos and pre in the past. So, the clen is all I'm on right now. I am still waiting for the var to be available. But, was asking in advance for when I do get it. My goals are to loose an extreme amount of weight *80 lbs* as fast as possible bc being this big is depressing for me. I just want my life and my strength and health back. And, aside from surgery I'm at the point to do anything.
Hope that helps fill in the lines.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The fact that you're a woman is critical information:)

The "fast as possible" mentality isn't a good one. You should be aiming for a lifestyle change. Not just dropping 80 pounds quickly.

Diet will be the most critical component of your success or failure. Not training and certainly not drugs.

Steroids help you gain/retain muscle. They don't really help you lose BF. You may want to save the AAS for when you get back into better shape.

Imo I'd stick with 2/3 of those stimulants at most.

Go to the diet section and read up!

Last edited:

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback. And, I guess I just assumed the lifestyle change was implied..
Itll all come together. I've done it before. It's just a matter of not letting what used to be over cloud what is. I like to incorporate a lot of football training drills. Bc it keeps the heart rate up more. I'll keep updates coming.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldnt run anything until you hit a Plateau and. Even then you can still surpass that with minipulating your diet and cardio.

I like adding ephedrine and caffeine in mid cut.

You need to figure out what youre doing first. Dropping body fat? Or gaining muscle?

Post up your diet.
Lets take a look at that.

Can mods move this thread in the womens section?

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Drop fat and gain muscle simultaneously. Didn't know there was a womans section

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Lets see what youve been doing.

Post up all diet and routine plus supplements as far as stimulants. I dont care about bcaa and aminos. Most of which is a waste of money because, you can get it from food

So. Lets Start with that.

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm starting all over. So, there is no routine to really share. Just wanted info on what I could you. Maybe, I jumped the gum getting on a forum. But, I'm so motivated that I wanted to get insight from seasoned athletes.
I have a routine I've set up at home. When I get there I'll snap a pic of the workouts.

As far as the meal plan. I have never counted macros or really ever done calorie counting. So, that's all foreign to me.
I just eat a lot of lean meats. Chicken, salmon &Turkey. Lots of veggies raw & steamed. Cheese avocados fruits. Then brown rice or Ezekiel bread. And, I only use sugar free jelly. And, artificial sweeteners.
Diet coke is the death of me. I cant seem to stay away from it.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I love diet coke too. Mcdicks diet coke is bae lol..

Alright. Youre gonna have to take some time and figure out what youre eatting. Ie. Downloaf myfitnesspal, start weighing your food. Diet is easy. Just getting into a routine of things.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and you are just getting started with all this....slow down and get your diet in check and do cardio as # 1...then you bring in muscle building and gear:)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt run anything until you hit a Plateau and. Even then you can still surpass that with minipulating your diet and cardio.

I like adding ephedrine and caffeine in mid cut.

You need to figure out what youre doing first. Dropping body fat? Or gaining muscle?

Post up your diet.
Lets take a look at that.

Can mods move this thread in the womens section?

Moved to female BB

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit
Glad to see active female members
Just signed my friend up, hopefully she will be posting her info in a couple days
Hoping to follow this
She will want some Insight also

Swootie

Lady Member
Reaction score
I love diet coke too. Mcdicks diet coke is bae lol..

Alright. Youre gonna have to take some time and figure out what youre eatting. Ie. Downloaf myfitnesspal, start weighing your food. Diet is easy. Just getting into a routine of things.
Lmao.. mcdicks🤣 but, you're exactly right. It's really routine. Like I mentioned above, I've done all this before. But, having a bad pregnancy killed me.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Lmao.. mcdicks藍 but, you're exactly right. It's really routine. Like I mentioned above, I've done all this before. But, having a bad pregnancy killed me.
If it makes you feel any better. I did too. I got fat as ****.. but. I did it. Im back to me and better. I promise, you can do it. One step at a time!!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Lets see what youve been doing.

Post up all diet and routine plus supplements as far as stimulants. I dont care about bcaa and aminos. Most of which is a waste of money because, you can get it from food

So. Lets Start with that.

I think we found our female Jin...... or Jin’s the male German? Either way, it’s awesome seeing fast-paced and solid advice in the ladies section! (Yes it’s now plural)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I think we found our female Jin...... or Jin’s the male German? Either way, it’s awesome seeing fast-paced and solid advice in the ladies section! (Yes it’s now plural)

The question is: is she gassy enough to be the female Jin?

New Threads