Beginner Oral Winstol Cycle

Reaction score
I'm on my third week of the first ever Winstrol only cycle. I've been taking 50mg a day, along with Iron Labs Cycle Support for my liver. I've been doing a shitload of cardio (2 x 10km runs and 2 x 25 mile bike rides per week), along with my usual lifting routine. As far as diet goes, I'm on about 1200-1500 calories per day, with lots of lean meat and various steamed vegetables/salads, and little to no carbs. So far I can tell that I've lost fat since my jeans are becoming a lot looser fitting, and I now need a belt whereas I didn't when I first started the cycle. The strange thing is that when I weigh myself, I'm actually heavier now (18st 8lbs / 260lbs) than when I started (17st 12lbs / 250lbs)! Could it be possible that I've actually put on muscle mass, or is it more likely that my scales are unreliable? I don't know how it's possible that I could have put on 10 pounds in two and a half weeks on such a low daily calorie/carb intake, and with that amount of cardio. I've noticed significant strength increases, and my muscles are rock hard, but they don't look any bigger than before.

One more thing: I'm planning on stopping the cycle after six weeks. Should I continue to take 50mg a day until the day I stop the cycle or should I gradually reduce the dosage until then? I have a bottle of Thermodrone PCT Plus (I was sent it for free), which I'm planning on taking once my cycle has ended. Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
you don't need to taper the dose down.
Otc pct won't do much to help you recover.
Seems unlikely your scale is faulty.
Seems unlikely you'd be up 10lbs on a 1500+ calorie deficit on a steroid that doesn't aromatize.
So, I have no answer for your weight.

For all future cycles you should be using injectable testosterone as a base.

Whats your height?

Stick around, read, learn then ask questions.

Welcome

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

What would you recommend for PCT?

My height is 6'4.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Like Jin said..get real pct and always use injectable test in your cycles from now on.

pct is Nolvadex and Clomid there are lots of threads on proper pct use the search bar and im sure you will find some. good luck

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
How long have you been working out? At 260 pounds and 1500 calories that is much more than calorie deficit. That is starving. No way you put on 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks. Especially with winstrol. Curious why you would take winny only. As was stated, its always smarter to run test as a base, then add an oral if you want.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Soooo yeah, you need to get real pct, umm really a better idea to not run an oral only cycle, its always best to have your cycle with a test base. WTF how are you even upright with that low of cals at your weight. Whats your bf% at that weight?

All things that have already been said, but all things that are worth repeating. There are a lot of threads on here that can help you out, i would suggest you read up on them and learn some more before partaking in anything else...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm stumped. all that in just 3 weeks. whatever, I can't even comment much more only because it's almost, well practically hard to believe.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your fat loss has little or nothing to do with the winstrol. That was a bad idea.

You better find some clomid and nolva fast.

New Threads