To the "newbies"

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of newer members coming here talking about what to do for this cycle or that cycle and what do i do if this happens. People asking about oral only cycles, people talk about using over the counter PCT and AI. And just in general it seems a lot of people that just dont seem to have done much in the way of research into what they are going to put into their body and how to do it as safely as possible.

Its been said in just about every "hey my first cycle" type post, there are stickies all over these forums that have tons of information on how to run ,when to run, how to recover and what to use for a cycle, and a lot of it pertains to first cycles as well.

The decision to use or not use aas is not a small one. It takes planning and more knowledge than the average new to aas person can even imagine.

The way these compounds effect each and every person to some degree will differ, no one reacts to substances the same as the person next to them. Sure some of the effects and results will obviously be the same but there are still going to be things that are not.

By taking the time and reading up on all the information that is already listed here, asking questions to the vets that have been doing this for years and actually paying attention to what you read and what you are told will take a large part of the guessing game out of it for you. That way you are well prepared when and if you run that first cycle.

With all the info that is available there is no reason what so ever to go into this blind and guessing. If you take the time to learn you will know what to do if you start noticing signs of gyno, you will be able to know what some of the effects of your estrogen being too low or too high will be. And you will know how to get the most out of the cycle you are running.

More importantly by reading up you will be able to judge if you are in fact ready to run one at all. Are you too young, too much bf, not big enough for your height. Is there still room for huge gains from just getting your diet and training on track? These are all questions you can get the answer to before you begin using aas. You can learn all you really need to about diet by just reading and asking questions, you can learn as much as you need about your training and if what you are doing is the most effective way to go about things.

I myself am by no means any type of expert when it comes to the matters of aas, esp when compared to some of the members that have been here a while.
I am also still in the learning stages of all this just like those of you who are just showing up and asking these questions. But by reading all i can, asking questions and going back and rereading i feel i have come a long way in learning what is needed to be learned when it comes to aas.

Dont go into this guessing, dont go into this thinking you know all there is to know cause you watched a 5 min video on you tube. And dont be afraid to ask questions when you cant find the answer yourself. You may get a little ball busting but everyone here is willing to help, and if you get told youre not ready for this, its because someone who has been there and has probably made some of the mistakes you are about to make knows what they are talking about and they are trying to prevent you from making the same mistakes that others before you have made.

Do you have to listen, of course not. But you should.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merlin

Reaction score
Great post. Hopefully they will read this.........

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent!!!! Hopefully newbies will read!!!:32 (20):

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Why do research when someone can just tell me what to do?

But, great post!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Why do research when someone can just tell me what to do?

to know the details that could help you in the future.

But also, I read and understand in general ,but I still ask so that I don't miss any info. double checking u can say.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Wow ok I didn’t realize how ****ing long I made that. Could have used a few less words lol.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry double post.. i dont know why this keeps happening today

New Threads