Thanks

Anyone on here not using any supplements at all?

Me and some friends have pretty much stopped using any supplements whatsoever. Even protein. We’re making strides without any of that shit and saving money too. Anyone else do the same?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jbeard82 For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (08-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 758 Posts
    Ill use protein shakes usually once a day. EC as a pre workout. other than that, no. 95% of that stuff is worthless.
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elivo For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (08-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,587 Times in 7,208 Posts
    I have said it plenty. Around the same time I stopped filling my stomach with caps tabs and drinks and began filling it with food is when I started to really grow.

But then once I added some of them back in after learning how to eat is when it got really good.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (08-08-2018),BrotherJ (08-09-2018),dk8594 (08-09-2018),German89 (08-09-2018),jbeard82 (08-08-2018),jennerrator (08-09-2018),Metalhead1 (08-08-2018),Rhino99 (08-08-2018),Robdjents (08-08-2018),Strydexty (08-13-2018),ToolSteel (08-12-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeard82 View Post
    Me and some friends have pretty much stopped using any supplements whatsoever. Even protein. We’re making strides without any of that shit and saving money too. Anyone else do the same?
    I’ve gone more and more minimalistic. Spongy’s diet got my off protein drinks.. (sometimes I’ll have one because I miss the flavor)

Conversations with Zilla has made me think about other things from a deficit standpoint instead of a marketing hype point of view. I.E. I have a measurable vitamin D deficit so I take that instead of a multivitamin.

standard sups now: Vitamin D, magnesium, potassium, CoQ10, Fish Oil
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (08-09-2018),jennerrator (08-09-2018),MrRippedZilla (08-09-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,800 Times in 2,789 Posts
    Only protein when I have a shake meal...that’s it
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

Thanks
    as I work in supplement shop myself... And My sales are pretty okey
    But to be honest with you guys. 50% of supps we got these days don't do a jacked sh*t and another 25% don't suit one or the other type of sport you in to (crossfits won't find use of creatine, fat burners, citrulline,alanine ... and bodybuilder won't find big use of electrolites and so on... ) ,especially if you are on AAS. personally when I turned to dark side I stopped using BCAA's , creatine, pre-workouts just for the reason the test gives me extra energy ,I recover faster and generally feel better cause my walet is feeling fuller aswell. LOL

SO... good diet, good drug protocol, good timing as for workouts as for food and your good to go))

I drink protein now and then if I'm working out big muscle groups and decided to go heavy af or up the intensity or whatever.

I would jump to some supps if I'm cutting for the show.for last two month I would add - glutamine, isolate, vitamins, maybe a pre-workout when i feel shit. But other than that. Author is right - u save lot's of money!
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 632 Posts
    None. Buncha nonsense to sell to noobies who dont know shit. Even the monolith that is creatine is pointless unless youre a damn vegetarian

Thanks
    I cut out all pre-workout as it was causing some serious anxiety issues. Granted I was also retarded and drinking coffee at the same time. Now I just take Vit D and fish oil. I notice a big difference in my shoulder pain if I forget to take the FO for a few days. Also, CBD has seen a big difference in sleep quality.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 590 Posts
    Just protien on evenings i lift.

Ephedrine pre workout with a coffee or monster or both.

Otherwise, supplements are a waste of money, in my opinion.

Thanks
    I use the basics, mainly EFX Sports stuff. Kre-Alkalyn Hardcore (has caffeine/buffered creatine in it,a nice boost for my 5AM sessions).
    Their normal Kra-Alkalyn at PM. (My heart stack as it got me off statins: RYR, Niacin, Bergamot, Aspirin). Daily shake consists of:

Milk
    Protein
    Wheat Germ
    Berries
    Oats
    Olive Oil
    Raw Egg
    (Few other things)

Stuff I use has gotten me off Rx drugs, and taught my Dr. a few things...
    [[[---ROT---]]]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    I use the basics, mainly EFX Sports stuff. Kre-Alkalyn Hardcore (has caffeine/buffered creatine in it,a nice boost for my 5AM sessions).
    Their normal Kra-Alkalyn at PM. (My heart stack as it got me off statins: RYR, Niacin, Bergamot, Aspirin). Daily shake consists of:

Milk
    Protein
    Wheat Germ
    Berries
    Oats
    Olive Oil
    Raw Egg
    (Few other things)

Stuff I use has gotten me off Rx drugs, and taught my Dr. a few things...
    RYR is really brand dependent. They can’t legally list if it hs the right ingredients to replace statins. I forget the chemical name but I’ve been playing with this lately for BP.

What brand are you using?
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan