4th Cycle

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
there s no set age as to when a person should stop But you're pushing it in your 50's, . like I said, Tren is a very powerful drug. I still believe tren is not what it used to be from back in the day because there s no way guys can run tren today they way they do if it were. Having said that it's still pretty strong from my experience. my lipids were a mess on tren, as my kidneys weren't all to great either. Not something I wanna mess with too much at this point in my life. those are the sides one needs to pay attention to. Not the night sweats or insomnia. those are just inconveniences. Do blood work! regularly
I 100% agree. This current cycle to cut for the stage is probably the last time I touch Tren. My bloodwork is still decent at 48 years old - with the expected temporary changes that can be managed - but even temporary, these changes have a greater affect on our bodies as we age. I love Tren and I'm going to miss it but I'd rather be healthy enough to play with my grandkids when I have them.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. So, if I pull back on tren because of age, what should I use for my 4th cycle?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. So, if I pull back on tren because of age, what should I use for my 4th cycle?

as previously suggested. If you're in great shape and health test and mast is a good choice. With mast if you're susceptible to balding that can be an issue

Reaction score
57 years old and in great Heath. Keeping running tren at that age and your great health might not be so great anymore. I take it your great health would entail you being pretty lean. Test 250, Mast 600. TREN is an extremely powerful and toxic drug. It's not something I would reccommended to anyone at your age. But hey, it's your body, your health

Wgat is MAST?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Mast and test for the win (and wiener). I think tren is pretty cool too, but the progesterone build up is real and can mess with a lot of stuff it can really mess with your emotions and discernment... That is on top of what everyone else has mentioned about health related sides... But mast is probably my favorite drug.

Reaction score
Damn bro not everyone is as smart as you and knows every acronym and abbreviation. Thanks for the info :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So guys, seems like it's gonna be mast/test/tren. Thoughts on dosage of each if I stack like that? I'm thinking 300 each

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
So guys, seems like it's gonna be mast/test/tren. Thoughts on dosage of each if I stack like that? I'm thinking 300 each

If you are dead set on running all 3, (btw, mast is a GREAT compound to use in any cycle), I would suggest keeping your test low still... You could do 300/300/300 like you suggested, or you could do 200-300 tops on the test, and then like 400/400 on tren and mast... Or higher with the mast and tren (if you keep the test at like 200).
I personally am a fan of 300 test, 400/400 tren/mast. But thats just me... I have not run the test lower than that... Maybe I would like that even more... Dont know.

New Threads