Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4th Cycle

Thanks

4th Cycle

I'm looking to start my 4th cycle early September. My last cycle ended early July.
    1st cycle was 1 1/2 years ago - 600mg test + 200mg deca each week for 14 weeks
    2nd cycle was 1 year ago - 600mg test + 400mg deca for 14 weeks
    3rd cycle ended early july - 600mg test + 200mg deca + 200mg tren for 16 weeks

I'm 57 years old and in great health. No injuries or pain. Not highly susceptible to side effects.
    Looking for advice for an effective building/shredding stack for cycle #4!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by olderbuilder View Post
    I'm looking to start my 4th cycle early September. My last cycle ended early July.
    1st cycle was 1 1/2 years ago - 600mg test + 200mg deca each week for 14 weeks
    2nd cycle was 1 year ago - 600mg test + 400mg deca for 14 weeks
    3rd cycle ended early july - 600mg test + 200mg deca + 200mg tren for 16 weeks

I'm 57 years old and in great health. No injuries or pain. Not highly susceptible to side effects.
    Looking for advice for an effective building/shredding stack for cycle #4!
    Welcome aboard
    Shredding stack I was advised low test and high tren. My dose is 150mg test per week and 600mg tren. No noticeable sides however no blood works where carried out. This worked a treat for me. My weight only slightly changed but I feel bigger all around and my strength is up even on a calorie a defecit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

automatondan (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,587 Times in 7,208 Posts
    Low test and tren like he suggested above. But at your age don't go nuts with the tren. Maybe 200 test 400 tren.

Are you on trt?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nope, not on dr approved trt. I did really well with the first cycle of test and deca. 2nd cycle resukt were pitiful. 3rd cycle of test, tren and deca was great!

Thanks
    Nope, not on dr approved trt. I did really well with the first cycle of test and deca. 2nd cycle resukt were pitiful. 3rd cycle of test, tren and deca was great!
    Seriously try it the other way low test high tren. The test is there just for what your body needs and the tren does the business will be surprised. The guys on here gave me this advice and it’s by far the best thing I have done. It was actually POB that sounds suggested it, trust him you will not regret it

Thanks
    Thanks Trump! (never thought I'd say that lol)
    I'm wondering, if I want to add muscle while staying lean (I eat really well by the way - clean protein, fruits veggies and nuts, no carbs/starches), should I increase the test? maybe do 300 test and 600 tren? or add a third to the stack?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to olderbuilder For This Useful Post:

stonetag (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    I'm wondering, if I want to add muscle while staying lean (I eat really well by the way - clean protein, fruits veggies and nuts, no carbs/starches), should I increase the test? maybe do 300 test and 600 tren? or add a third to the stack?
    What i Understand from this site and the experts on here is if you want to cut you go low test high tren, if you want lean mass you increase the test to equal. I am really not in a position regarding knowledge to give you a firm answer. What I do know is that if you wait 24 hours your questions will be answered by more qualified people. If I was you I would ask POB and then do what he says and if you ever have questions about diet then spongy is the man to ask. End of the day what ever you want out of this is 80% diet and as far as I am aware spongy is the guru on this subject. Even the most seasoned guys on here still go to him for diet advise

Thanks
    What i Understand from this site and the experts on here is if you want to cut you go low test high tren, if you want lean mass you increase the test to equal. I am really not in a position regarding knowledge to give you a firm answer. What I do know is that if you wait 24 hours your questions will be answered by more qualified people. If I was you I would ask POB and then do what he says and if you ever have questions about diet then spongy is the man to ask. End of the day what ever you want out of this is 80% diet and as far as I am aware spongy is the guru on this subject. Even the most seasoned guys on here still go to him for diet advise

Thanks
    Thanked 16,587 Times in 7,208 Posts
    I wouldn't increase drugs at all with a diet that poor. Why no carb? That's not at all optimal
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not quite as old as you but getting there... I love Tren too. Very minimal sides even though they say it is a young man's drug. Having run several Test/Tren cycles varying the Test dosage, I highly recommend low Test/higher Tren. POB suggests 200mg Test/400mg Tren and I agree with him on that - if your bloodwork is good, then I might consider bumping the Tren to 600mg - but that 100% depends on your bloodwork. As we age, we might "feel" good but more than ever we need to rely on the science behind the bloodwork (one should at any age really).

Thanks
    I just wrote a long reply and my phone crashed. Long story short do what POB says on cycle and if you want diet advice ask spongy. 80% is diet. That’s short version my long version was more impressive

Thanks
    Now I look an even bigger twat my long version is posted as well ha ha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast