4th Cycle

Reaction score
I'm looking to start my 4th cycle early September. My last cycle ended early July.
1st cycle was 1 1/2 years ago - 600mg test + 200mg deca each week for 14 weeks
2nd cycle was 1 year ago - 600mg test + 400mg deca for 14 weeks
3rd cycle ended early july - 600mg test + 200mg deca + 200mg tren for 16 weeks

I'm 57 years old and in great health. No injuries or pain. Not highly susceptible to side effects.
Looking for advice for an effective building/shredding stack for cycle #4!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I'm looking to start my 4th cycle early September. My last cycle ended early July.
1st cycle was 1 1/2 years ago - 600mg test + 200mg deca each week for 14 weeks
2nd cycle was 1 year ago - 600mg test + 400mg deca for 14 weeks
3rd cycle ended early july - 600mg test + 200mg deca + 200mg tren for 16 weeks

I'm 57 years old and in great health. No injuries or pain. Not highly susceptible to side effects.
Looking for advice for an effective building/shredding stack for cycle #4!

Welcome aboard
Shredding stack I was advised low test and high tren. My dose is 150mg test per week and 600mg tren. No noticeable sides however no blood works where carried out. This worked a treat for me. My weight only slightly changed but I feel bigger all around and my strength is up even on a calorie a defecit

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low test and tren like he suggested above. But at your age don't go nuts with the tren. Maybe 200 test 400 tren.

Are you on trt?

Reaction score
Nope, not on dr approved trt. I did really well with the first cycle of test and deca. 2nd cycle resukt were pitiful. 3rd cycle of test, tren and deca was great!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nope, not on dr approved trt. I did really well with the first cycle of test and deca. 2nd cycle resukt were pitiful. 3rd cycle of test, tren and deca was great!
Seriously try it the other way low test high tren. The test is there just for what your body needs and the tren does the business will be surprised. The guys on here gave me this advice and it’s by far the best thing I have done. It was actually POB that sounds suggested it, trust him you will not regret it

Reaction score
Thanks Trump! (never thought I'd say that lol)
I'm wondering, if I want to add muscle while staying lean (I eat really well by the way - clean protein, fruits veggies and nuts, no carbs/starches), should I increase the test? maybe do 300 test and 600 tren? or add a third to the stack?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I'm wondering, if I want to add muscle while staying lean (I eat really well by the way - clean protein, fruits veggies and nuts, no carbs/starches), should I increase the test? maybe do 300 test and 600 tren? or add a third to the stack?

What i Understand from this site and the experts on here is if you want to cut you go low test high tren, if you want lean mass you increase the test to equal. I am really not in a position regarding knowledge to give you a firm answer. What I do know is that if you wait 24 hours your questions will be answered by more qualified people. If I was you I would ask POB and then do what he says and if you ever have questions about diet then spongy is the man to ask. End of the day what ever you want out of this is 80% diet and as far as I am aware spongy is the guru on this subject. Even the most seasoned guys on here still go to him for diet advise

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

What i Understand from this site and the experts on here is if you want to cut you go low test high tren, if you want lean mass you increase the test to equal. I am really not in a position regarding knowledge to give you a firm answer. What I do know is that if you wait 24 hours your questions will be answered by more qualified people. If I was you I would ask POB and then do what he says and if you ever have questions about diet then spongy is the man to ask. End of the day what ever you want out of this is 80% diet and as far as I am aware spongy is the guru on this subject. Even the most seasoned guys on here still go to him for diet advise

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't increase drugs at all with a diet that poor. Why no carb? That's not at all optimal

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Not quite as old as you but getting there... I love Tren too. Very minimal sides even though they say it is a young man's drug. Having run several Test/Tren cycles varying the Test dosage, I highly recommend low Test/higher Tren. POB suggests 200mg Test/400mg Tren and I agree with him on that - if your bloodwork is good, then I might consider bumping the Tren to 600mg - but that 100% depends on your bloodwork. As we age, we might "feel" good but more than ever we need to rely on the science behind the bloodwork (one should at any age really).

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I just wrote a long reply and my phone crashed. Long story short do what POB says on cycle and if you want diet advice ask spongy. 80% is diet. That’s short version my long version was more impressive

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Now I look an even bigger twat my long version is posted as well ha ha

Reaction score
Well i have fund that at my age i cannot stay lean if I eat simple carbs. so i eat a lot of fruits and veggies for complex carbs. i'm open to changing the diet up, but i never saw my abs until i cut out sugar, rice pasta, bread etc

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well i have fund that at my age i cannot stay lean if I eat simple carbs. so i eat a lot of fruits and veggies for complex carbs. i'm open to changing the diet up, but i never saw my abs until i cut out sugar, rice pasta, bread etc

Hehe. Fruits are simple carbs brother (100% sugar and maybe some fiber)

Rice, oats etc are complex carbs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If how you eat works for you then by all means go for it

Having said that you probably were just eating something that leaves you a little bloated. Like maybe rice works better for you than a potato? Might be worth exploring how you could increase carbs

Just my .02

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
57 years old and in great Heath. Keeping running tren at that age and your great health might not be so great anymore. I take it your great health would entail you being pretty lean. Test 250, Mast 600. TREN is an extremely powerful and toxic drug. It's not something I would reccommended to anyone at your age. But hey, it's your body, your health

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
57 years old and in great Heath. Keeping running tren at that age and your great health might not be so great anymore. I take it your great health would entail you being pretty lean. Test 250, Mast 600. TREN is an extremely powerful and toxic drug. It's not something I would reccommended to anyone at your age. But hey, it's your body, your health
What age would you get off the tren train then?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Of what I heard here:

test+var+tren is one the best stacks for cut.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What age would you get off the tren train then?

there s no set age as to when a person should stop But you're pushing it in your 50's, . like I said, Tren is a very powerful drug. I still believe tren is not what it used to be from back in the day because there s no way guys can run tren today they way they do if it were. Having said that it's still pretty strong from my experience. my lipids were a mess on tren, as my kidneys weren't all to great either. Not something I wanna mess with too much at this point in my life. those are the sides one needs to pay attention to. Not the night sweats or insomnia. those are just inconveniences. Do blood work! regularly

New Threads