Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulk blast

Thanks

Bulk blast

I will be cruising for approx 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel and what life throws in the way. I then going to be going on a bulk, bricks made a suggestion of test tren mast 600mg of each per week. What everyone else’s opinion on this? Also would adding an oral for the first 4 weeks be over kill, if anything it would prob be anadrol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 653 Posts
    I kinda like the look of that. Tren A or E, Mast P or E? Just out of curiosity I wonder why test isn't higher than the others.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    I kinda like the look of that. Tren A or E, Mast P or E? Just out of curiosity I wonder why test isn't higher than the others.
    Why would the test be higher? I was thinking e for all

Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 653 Posts
    Glad you are keeping it the same. (E)

As far as the test, just was curious. So many differing opinions on the dosage of the test versus tren. I will be watching this when you start the blast. Like to see how it works for you.

Thanks

As far as the test, just was curious. So many differing opinions on the dosage of the test versus tren. I will be watching this when you start the blast. Like to see how it works for you.
    my low test high tren blast has been great I doubt I will cut different ever again except maybe as mast

Thanks
    It is my understanding from the science of it all - and this is 100% paraphrasing from - that Test and Tren attach to the same receptors in the body. The thought process behind lowering the Test is to give Tren a greater opportunity to work. Of course, there are no legitimate medical studies to back this theory up. I have run both high and low doses of Test with Tren and, from my experience, the lower dose of Test has produced better bloodwork and better results. By results, I mean what I can see and measure in the gym. But this is how MY own body is, others may react differently. Plus, I am wondering if the age difference doesn't somehow factor in???

Thanks
    Thanked 6,122 Times in 2,794 Posts
    A person can pretty much bulk on anything when on a surplus but I just don't favor this mix of compounds for a bulk, not at all! This combination is BEST used for either a recomp, or during a deficit to lean down.
    Last edited by Seeker; 08-09-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    I'm alot of shit but fake ain't it...

THERE IS NO PAIN
    that I cannot and will not fight through.

Strength First.

Thanks
    StevenMD, there is something to what you're saying. Now, I'm not knocking my good bud, Bricks. He knows his shit but I personally would not use this mix for bulk

THERE IS NO PAIN

Strength First.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    StevenMD, there is something to what you're saying. Now, I'm not knocking my good bud, Bricks. He knows his shit but I personally would not use this mix for bulk
    Bricks is a firm believer in small steady gains that this brings as a pose to the usual deca test cycle for a bulk. This is why I considering this as my last run with test deca dbol I ballooned 20lb in weeks and felt and looked like shit. I would prefer 5lb of solid muscle without the huge fat gain from a cycle. Also the proof is in the pudding bricks is 250+ lb and has low body fat, it’s difficult to argue when the results are right in front of you

Thanks

I put this out fir opinions my mind is not set on the blast

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    No worries man. Everybody's body is going to react different to different compounds. You are absolutely correct when it comes to a true bulk. Deca is pretty much king there. But at my age, I don't want to put on a bunch of water weight and fat - which will happen with a calorie surplus. I like Tren for slower gains without having to add too many additional calories.

Thanks
    who's talking about fat gain? Lol I never mentioned fat gain. Bulking is always gonn a add some fat gain but I never said anything about turning into a fat pig. I'm talking compounds and their specific design and where and how they are most effective. uncontrolled calorie surplus brings fat gain. you don't need steroids for that
    Last edited by Seeker; 08-09-2018 at 05:20 PM.

THERE IS NO PAIN

Strength First.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast