Bulk blast

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will be cruising for approx 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel and what life throws in the way. I then going to be going on a bulk, bricks made a suggestion of test tren mast 600mg of each per week. What everyone else’s opinion on this? Also would adding an oral for the first 4 weeks be over kill, if anything it would prob be anadrol

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I kinda like the look of that. Tren A or E, Mast P or E? Just out of curiosity I wonder why test isn't higher than the others.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I kinda like the look of that. Tren A or E, Mast P or E? Just out of curiosity I wonder why test isn't higher than the others.
Why would the test be higher? I was thinking e for all

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Glad you are keeping it the same. (E)

As far as the test, just was curious. So many differing opinions on the dosage of the test versus tren. I will be watching this when you start the blast. Like to see how it works for you.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

As far as the test, just was curious. So many differing opinions on the dosage of the test versus tren. I will be watching this when you start the blast. Like to see how it works for you.

my low test high tren blast has been great I doubt I will cut different ever again except maybe as mast

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
It is my understanding from the science of it all - and this is 100% paraphrasing from - that Test and Tren attach to the same receptors in the body. The thought process behind lowering the Test is to give Tren a greater opportunity to work. Of course, there are no legitimate medical studies to back this theory up. I have run both high and low doses of Test with Tren and, from my experience, the lower dose of Test has produced better bloodwork and better results. By results, I mean what I can see and measure in the gym. But this is how MY own body is, others may react differently. Plus, I am wondering if the age difference doesn't somehow factor in???

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A person can pretty much bulk on anything when on a surplus but I just don't favor this mix of compounds for a bulk, not at all! This combination is BEST used for either a recomp, or during a deficit to lean down.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
StevenMD, there is something to what you're saying. Now, I'm not knocking my good bud, Bricks. He knows his shit but I personally would not use this mix for bulk

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
StevenMD, there is something to what you're saying. Now, I'm not knocking my good bud, Bricks. He knows his shit but I personally would not use this mix for bulk

Bricks is a firm believer in small steady gains that this brings as a pose to the usual deca test cycle for a bulk. This is why I considering this as my last run with test deca dbol I ballooned 20lb in weeks and felt and looked like shit. I would prefer 5lb of solid muscle without the huge fat gain from a cycle. Also the proof is in the pudding bricks is 250+ lb and has low body fat, it’s difficult to argue when the results are right in front of you

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

I put this out fir opinions my mind is not set on the blast

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
No worries man. Everybody's body is going to react different to different compounds. You are absolutely correct when it comes to a true bulk. Deca is pretty much king there. But at my age, I don't want to put on a bunch of water weight and fat - which will happen with a calorie surplus. I like Tren for slower gains without having to add too many additional calories.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
who's talking about fat gain? Lol I never mentioned fat gain. Bulking is always gonn a add some fat gain but I never said anything about turning into a fat pig. I'm talking compounds and their specific design and where and how they are most effective. uncontrolled calorie surplus brings fat gain. you don't need steroids for that

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No worries man. Everybody's body is going to react different to different compounds. You are absolutely correct when it comes to a true bulk. Deca is pretty much king there. But at my age, I don't want to put on a bunch of water weight and fat - which will happen with a calorie surplus. I like Tren for slower gains without having to add too many additional calories.

when I said there s something to what you said I was referring to high tren, low test.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Honestly man not trying to bust your balls but this post makes no sense. Fat gain is really gonna be a product of how you eat.

I will be cruising for approx 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel and what life throws in the way. I then going to be going on a bulk, bricks made a suggestion of test tren mast 600mg of each per week. What everyone else’s opinion on this? Also would adding an oral for the first 4 weeks be over kill, if anything it would prob be anadrol

So not a fan of the tren for bulking. Have you used tren before and how did you feel?

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly man not trying to bust your balls but this post makes no sense. Fat gain is really gonna be a product of how you eat.
Don't you usually take in an excess of calories when trying to bulk? So we're essentially saying the same thing here. Other than that I'm saying you can still gain some muscle with Tren while maintaining or even in a deficit. Sure, the gains are slower than if you were in a calorie surplus but, nevertheless, they are still there.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't you usually take in an excess of calories when trying to bulk? Sure, the gains are slower than if you were in a calorie surplus but, nevertheless, they are still there.

More confused now. These sentences conflict.

Not to talk condescendingly but just wanna make sure certain bases are covered cause you don't strike me as an idiot at all...

You can either be in a caloric deficit (cutting) at maintenance calories (not gaining or losing) or a caloric surplus (gaining weight).

Gaining too much fat on a bulk just means you ate too high of a surplus. To gain weight you gotta be in a surplus. Just don't make it a 1000 calorie surplus every day.

That is assuming other factors are controlled such as training intensity and recovery

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to bulk there is no better bulker IMO than the good ol' tried and true dbol/deca/test cycle. If you can't gain on that cycle you are just fcked.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
More confused now. These sentences conflict.

Not to talk condescendingly but just wanna make sure certain bases are covered cause you don't strike me as an idiot at all...

You can either be in a caloric deficit (cutting) at maintenance calories (not gaining or losing) or a caloric surplus (gaining weight).

Gaining too much fat on a bulk just means you ate too high of a surplus. To gain weight you gotta be in a surplus. Just don't make it a 1000 calorie surplus every day.

That is assuming other factors are controlled such as training intensity and recovery
Of course they conflict. You took out the middle sentence about Tren which would explain everything. You are 100% correct in the thinking about calories deficit and surplus under normal circumstances.; however, when you add Tren to the mix, it is entirely possible to put on new muscle mass in a calorie deficit. That is one of the "side effects" of the chemistry of Tren. The addition of Tren throws all logic out the window. That is what I am trying to convey here. Give me a day or two to find the science behind this. I'm a realtor and I have several deals going on at the moment so my time is a little but limited but I will find the science behind it, just give me time.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Test tren mast is better suited to contest prep/cut in my opinion. My favourite bulk cycle is 250mg test, deca 750 (or more) and dbol 50mg. And for the icing on the cake, 100mg of test suspension on leg days

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of course they conflict. You took out the middle sentence about Tren which would explain everything. You are 100% correct in the thinking about calories deficit and surplus under normal circumstances.; however, when you add Tren to the mix, it is entirely possible to put on new muscle mass in a calorie deficit. That is one of the "side effects" of the chemistry of Tren. The addition of Tren throws all logic out the window. That is what I am trying to convey here. Give me a day or two to find the science behind this. I'm a realtor and I have several deals going on at the moment so my time is a little but limited but I will find the science behind it, just give me time.

Ok I gotcha. That's a recomp not a bulk that's the confusion. I get what you mean.

New Threads