HGH newbie questions

Reaction score
Not sure of the brand but I will find out. I thought because they are pens they were much less likely to be fake but I’ve been reading that there are actually fake pens being sold and 400$ seemed kinda cheap. I suppose the only way to tell is to buy one and check it out, even then people have become pretty good at faking things.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Can you provide a reference for pinning hgh eod?

gh half life is minutes. Logic tells me splitting 4iu into twice daily is better than all in one shot and that eod is far from efficient use. Unless you're just trying to be cheap. In which case hgh is not for you.

Just going off what the doctor suggested. And says his clients are on.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i spent a good bit of cash on GH 2-4yrs back.

Slow steady gains if you can keep on it, pin morning/night, dont eat 40min pre pin or post, throw in small doses of slin. US id say it double potency of stuff coming from China, the two kits of sero's i had were just great.

But as said, its is pricey to ride this bus

Reaction score
I’m 2 months in on the GH. I lowered the dose to 3ius a day about a week ago. My weight had gone up about 4lbs in the beginning but now back to starting weight. I have definitely noticed midsection fat loss and much better sleep. Still having elbow pains but I have for a long time. I will likely go back to 4 ius in the coming weeks .

Reaction score
I have not done any blood work as it pertains to the HGH although I do blood work twice a year for TRT.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used GH for a few years. Pinning a.m. and p.m. yielded the best results I thought.
Finding the right iu dosage will vary depending on quality and some people react differently than others.
Some guys can handle 10 ius a day with no severe sides and some can only handle 2 ius.
I was at only 4 ius with one brand and the sides were so bad it was painful to even bench press. The pain in my wrist and joints was too much I had to back it down to 2 ius.
At 2 ius I got great results.
It doesnt make sense to go any higher on the ius than your body can tolerate.
Typically a low dose is great for fat burning and rejuvenation and a high dose is better for mass.
You have to experiment with the brand that you are using, start with 2 ius and work your way up slowly until your sides are tolerable.

Reaction score
I sent you a PM Jax. It’s my first one so I’m not sure it went through��

Reaction score
You are much better off with TB500 and BPC157. 6 week run should give you some improvements

Reaction score
I used GH for a few years. Pinning a.m. and p.m. yielded the best results I thought.
Finding the right iu dosage will vary depending on quality and some people react differently than others.
Some guys can handle 10 ius a day with no severe sides and some can only handle 2 ius.
I was at only 4 ius with one brand and the sides were so bad it was painful to even bench press. The pain in my wrist and joints was too much I had to back it down to 2 ius.
At 2 ius I got great results.
It doesnt make sense to go any higher on the ius than your body can tolerate.
Typically a low dose is great for fat burning and rejuvenation and a high dose is better for mass.
You have to experiment with the brand that you are using, start with 2 ius and work your way up slowly until your sides are tolerable.

I love this reply.

Sorry but i need to ask.

Ive been dealing with this pain in my thoraic spine and shoulder for over a year, and ive done several MRI's, along with cortisone shots and physical therapy, things work but only temporarily. Everybody keeps telling me to try HGH
To help build soft tissue and cartilage in my spine. Ive done a lot of research and it seems like it is what i need or at least i would like to try at a smal dosage.

Stats
24 years old
Super active, triathlete, olympic lifter, soccee player.
15% bf
5'5" at 165 lbs

Also the loosing fat and recovery benefits sound like a plus to me.

What do you guys think?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Hey fit, welcome to UG.. try making a new member post, you’re likely to get answered easier that way.. just my experience.
unfortunately I can’t help ya out with the gh question, but there are def members here who will eventually chime in.

Reaction score
Hey fit, welcome to UG.. try making a new member post, you’re likely to get answered easier that way.. just my experience.
unfortunately I can’t help ya out with the gh question, but there are def members here who will eventually chime in.

Thanks much

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love this reply.

Sorry but i need to ask.

Ive been dealing with this pain in my thoraic spine and shoulder for over a year, and ive done several MRI's, along with cortisone shots and physical therapy, things work but only temporarily. Everybody keeps telling me to try HGH
To help build soft tissue and cartilage in my spine. Ive done a lot of research and it seems like it is what i need or at least i would like to try at a smal dosage.

Stats
24 years old
Super active, triathlete, olympic lifter, soccee player.
15% bf
5'5" at 165 lbs

Also the loosing fat and recovery benefits sound like a plus to me.

What do you guys think?

You can honestly afford to buy $1500/1700 worth...?? cuz thats what it is going take to make it worth while

Lonely Ents

Lady Member
Reaction score
As you all know hgh injection is not cheap. While the type of procedure undertaken by means of injections needs a patient to spend lots of money every month, The dosage is an essential factor of human growth hormone use. It is essential to consult your doctor before you start Human growth hormone usage so that you can determine the ideal dose for yourself. Generally, the dosage is dependent upon your purpose of HGH use.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
As you all know hgh injection is not cheap. While the type of procedure undertaken by means of injections needs a patient to spend lots of money every month, The dosage is an essential factor of human growth hormone use. It is essential to consult your doctor before you start Human growth hormone usage so that you can determine the ideal dose for yourself. Generally, the dosage is dependent upon your purpose of HGH use.

Right. The information found on this site if far better than your posted link. Although I did find this humorous:

HGH shots can be used on an empty stomach, such as you’re when you’re starving. “

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Right. The information found on this site if far better than your posted link. Although I did find this humorous:

HGH shots can be used on an empty stomach, such as you’re when you’re starving. “

Damn cut and paste text.

Reaction score
Wish I could walk into a store and buy test. Lucky bastard. I’m 31 and ran HGH for 6 months, I didn’t read all the reply’s on here but the first and would have to go with what your goals are which I’m sure you’ve figured out by now by the time I’m replying to this post. One thing I do remember is having my nails grow a cm every other day and a 6 pack regardless what I ate. The only thing I regret is not running it for a year but shit happens

Reaction score
I've been on HGH a long time (doctor told me once I start I would just stay on), I have read it is best on empty stomach first thing in the morning and if you split the dose to do it 1/2 to an hour before your workout. It is best not have have a lot of carbs within a few hours of the shot due to it's affect on insulin values. I also do 4iu per day in the morning about 5 days per week. If the sides get to bad I alternate days for awhile. It is slow acting but does seem to help everything after a while. It is best not to take it before bed is you every want to come off because it will shut down your natural production which is mostly done right after you fall asleep.

If you are having joint issues you could add a little DECA it won't do anything to repair them but it can reduce the pain by adding fluid in the joint area. I have also found TB500 to be very helpful. Good luck.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I've seen some debate on our natural production being shut down on night time gh doses. There has never been any proof brought into the discussions so please bring it forward if it's something that the doc is telling you. He should have some type of study.

I take mine before bed and before training. The only time I take it in the am is if I'm cutting on fasted cardio. Some of the script instructions say to dose at night. I do it because when we sleep, we heal and grow the most so that's when I want a good dose running through me.

I dose pre workout because of this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D848GvZZQ

Meadows is on the camera asking the questions.

New Threads