Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Just curious if you did any blood work

Thanks
    I have not done any blood work as it pertains to the HGH although I do blood work twice a year for TRT.

Thanks
    I used GH for a few years. Pinning a.m. and p.m. yielded the best results I thought.
    Finding the right iu dosage will vary depending on quality and some people react differently than others.
    Some guys can handle 10 ius a day with no severe sides and some can only handle 2 ius.
    I was at only 4 ius with one brand and the sides were so bad it was painful to even bench press. The pain in my wrist and joints was too much I had to back it down to 2 ius.
    At 2 ius I got great results.
    It doesnt make sense to go any higher on the ius than your body can tolerate.
    Typically a low dose is great for fat burning and rejuvenation and a high dose is better for mass.
    You have to experiment with the brand that you are using, start with 2 ius and work your way up slowly until your sides are tolerable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAXNY For This Useful Post:

Nitrous4me (09-04-2018)

Thanks
    I sent you a PM Jax. It’s my first one so I’m not sure it went through��

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitrous4me For This Useful Post:

JAXNY (09-04-2018)

Thanks
    You are much better off with TB500 and BPC157. 6 week run should give you some improvements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    I used GH for a few years. Pinning a.m. and p.m. yielded the best results I thought.
    Finding the right iu dosage will vary depending on quality and some people react differently than others.
    Some guys can handle 10 ius a day with no severe sides and some can only handle 2 ius.
    I was at only 4 ius with one brand and the sides were so bad it was painful to even bench press. The pain in my wrist and joints was too much I had to back it down to 2 ius.
    At 2 ius I got great results.
    It doesnt make sense to go any higher on the ius than your body can tolerate.
    Typically a low dose is great for fat burning and rejuvenation and a high dose is better for mass.
    You have to experiment with the brand that you are using, start with 2 ius and work your way up slowly until your sides are tolerable.
    I love this reply.

Sorry but i need to ask.

Ive been dealing with this pain in my thoraic spine and shoulder for over a year, and ive done several MRI's, along with cortisone shots and physical therapy, things work but only temporarily. Everybody keeps telling me to try HGH
    To help build soft tissue and cartilage in my spine. Ive done a lot of research and it seems like it is what i need or at least i would like to try at a smal dosage.

Stats
    24 years old
    Super active, triathlete, olympic lifter, soccee player.
    15% bf
    5'5" at 165 lbs

Also the loosing fat and recovery benefits sound like a plus to me.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    Hey fit, welcome to UG.. try making a new member post, you’re likely to get answered easier that way.. just my experience.
    unfortunately I can’t help ya out with the gh question, but there are def members here who will eventually chime in.
    /Doc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoc87 View Post
    Hey fit, welcome to UG.. try making a new member post, youíre likely to get answered easier that way.. just my experience.
    unfortunately I canít help ya out with the gh question, but there are def members here who will eventually chime in.
    Thanks much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 Times in 990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitaid2018 View Post
    I love this reply.

Sorry but i need to ask.

Ive been dealing with this pain in my thoraic spine and shoulder for over a year, and ive done several MRI's, along with cortisone shots and physical therapy, things work but only temporarily. Everybody keeps telling me to try HGH
    To help build soft tissue and cartilage in my spine. Ive done a lot of research and it seems like it is what i need or at least i would like to try at a smal dosage.

Stats
    24 years old
    Super active, triathlete, olympic lifter, soccee player.
    15% bf
    5'5" at 165 lbs

Also the loosing fat and recovery benefits sound like a plus to me.

What do you guys think?

You can honestly afford to buy $1500/1700 worth...?? cuz thats what it is going take to make it worth while

Lady Member
    Thanks
    As you all know hgh injection is not cheap. While the type of procedure undertaken by means of injections needs a patient to spend lots of money every month, The dosage is an essential factor of human growth hormone use. It is essential to consult your doctor before you start Human growth hormone usage so that you can determine the ideal dose for yourself. Generally, the dosage is dependent upon your purpose of HGH use.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,445 Times in 2,920 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Ents View Post
    As you all know hgh injection is not cheap. While the type of procedure undertaken by means of injections needs a patient to spend lots of money every month, The dosage is an essential factor of human growth hormone use. It is essential to consult your doctor before you start Human growth hormone usage so that you can determine the ideal dose for yourself. Generally, the dosage is dependent upon your purpose of HGH use.
    Right. The information found on this site if far better than your posted link. Although I did find this humorous:

HGH shots can be used on an empty stomach, such as you’re when you’re starving. “

Jacked and Bearded

Thanks
    Thanked 6,445 Times in 2,920 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Right. The information found on this site if far better than your posted link. Although I did find this humorous:

HGH shots can be used on an empty stomach, such as you’re when you’re starving. “
    Damn cut and paste text.

Jacked and Bearded

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast