Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

HGH newbie questions

This is my first run of HGH so I thought Iíd ask some of you that have more experience with running HGH. Iíve read various threads about doses and just looking for some more insight.

Im currently in Saudi Arabia where Iíve found a Pharmacy that I can walk into and buy Nebido testosterone Undeconate, Bayer Testoviron test enathanate, and nova HGH pens . I know the quality of the products are legitimate as pharmacies here are not like pharmacies in counties such as Thailand that can and do sell crap pharmaceuticals.

Iíve planned a six month cycle of the HGH at 4ius a day. Currently Iím 6 weeks in and am getting pretty hard symptoms of carpal tunnel and hands going numb quite often. Have any of you experienced similar effects at 4ius daily? My plan was to go up to 6ius daily but the sides at this times are a little much so now Iíve contemplated backing down to 3ius. Iíve read that pharmacy grade HGH is more potent than UG so is it just me or is 4iu of Pharmacy grade HGH enough to get maximal benefits? 236$ for each 30iu pen so backing down to 3ius daily will only save me 1k for the remaining 4 months of the cycle. Not enough for that to be a factor imo.

What you think?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,974 Times in 908 Posts
    It honestly depends on your goal. What is your goal? I currently do 5iu a day of generic and have similar sides as 3iu pharmaceutical
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    I been on hgh almost a year, starting at 4iu a day can be harsh for sides. Prop back to 2iu and increase an iu every 4-6 weeks to keep the sides down. Also I didn’t see anything much until 6 months onwards you would get more benefit sticking to 2-3 iu for longer in my opinion

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice guys this is exactly the dialogue I was intending to explore.

My primary reasoning for the HGh cycle in order.

1. Help with nagging joint pain that comes putting effort in training and being 42.

2. I tore my bicep in January of 2018 so I’m hoping to create stronger tendons and ligaments as I’m aging ,so I can continue doing this addiction we have for years to come.

3. I’m 5’7” 220-225lbs . I’ve been hovering at about this size for some time now and when I try to turn it up it seems like my body wants to hold fat easier so I’m hoping the Gh will push the plateau while allowing me to stay at a reasonable BF.

4. This is a time in my life when the stars lined up and I have access to 100% legit HGH and I can afford it. I wanted my first cycle to be 100% G2G HGH without doubt.

thanks guys for your input. Exactly the advice I was looking for.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,700 Times in 6,874 Posts
    Prepare to be disappointed in a few ways. It just won't do much for you in 6 months. You might see some fat loss but not much else. It's so slow acting.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

stevenmd (08-09-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous4me View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys this is exactly the dialogue I was intending to explore.

My primary reasoning for the HGh cycle in order.

1. Help with nagging joint pain that comes putting effort in training and being 42.

2. I tore my bicep in January of 2018 so I’m hoping to create stronger tendons and ligaments as I’m aging ,so I can continue doing this addiction we have for years to come.

3. I’m 5’7” 220-225lbs . I’ve been hovering at about this size for some time now and when I try to turn it up it seems like my body wants to hold fat easier so I’m hoping the Gh will push the plateau while allowing me to stay at a reasonable BF.

4. This is a time in my life when the stars lined up and I have access to 100% legit HGH and I can afford it. I wanted my first cycle to be 100% G2G HGH without doubt.

thanks guys for your input. Exactly the advice I was looking for.
    On the injury side I have had a rotary cuff injury for about 5 years and after 12 months hgh it’s gone. I did it benching to try impress in the gym. It stopped me benching for 2 years the injury has gone, not only that I can rep the weight I injured myself for 4 without a spotter now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (08-13-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks POB. I’ll keep expectations in check with reality. I don’t expect GH to be a game changer but do hope for another edge. I’ll evaluate in December and decide then if I’ll continue, cycle 6 months on then off or abandon the HGH cycling altogether. I hadn’t tried it before the opportunity presented itself so I figured I try it. If the joints are feeling great then that in itself might be worth it.

Ive also read that it can take a very long time to mature the new muscle fibers that GH creates so it could be a year or more before you start to see those effects. I am not speaking from experience just what I’ve read so by no means am I trying to come off like I know something you all don’t.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 653 Posts
    Are you running 2ius in the am and 2ius before bed or all 4 at the same time?

Thanks
    Nice work Trump. More weight for more reps gotta produce something right? I do hope that will be my story as well....

Thanks
    I’m pinning all 4ius upon waking up in the AM Motown

Thanks
    i switched to twice a day and that helped a lot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to waterjug For This Useful Post:

admin (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous4me View Post
    Nice work Trump. More weight for more reps gotta produce something right? I do hope that will be my story as well....
    The hgh didn’t cause the strength increase that was down to other compounds but I do believed it healed the injury which allowed me to load more on the flat bench.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast