HGH newbie questions

Reaction score
This is my first run of HGH so I thought I’d ask some of you that have more experience with running HGH. I’ve read various threads about doses and just looking for some more insight.

Im currently in Saudi Arabia where I’ve found a Pharmacy that I can walk into and buy Nebido testosterone Undeconate, Bayer Testoviron test enathanate, and nova HGH pens . I know the quality of the products are legitimate as pharmacies here are not like pharmacies in counties such as Thailand that can and do sell crap pharmaceuticals.

I’ve planned a six month cycle of the HGH at 4ius a day. Currently I’m 6 weeks in and am getting pretty hard symptoms of carpal tunnel and hands going numb quite often. Have any of you experienced similar effects at 4ius daily? My plan was to go up to 6ius daily but the sides at this times are a little much so now I’ve contemplated backing down to 3ius. I’ve read that pharmacy grade HGH is more potent than UG so is it just me or is 4iu of Pharmacy grade HGH enough to get maximal benefits? 236$ for each 30iu pen so backing down to 3ius daily will only save me 1k for the remaining 4 months of the cycle. Not enough for that to be a factor imo.

What you think?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It honestly depends on your goal. What is your goal? I currently do 5iu a day of generic and have similar sides as 3iu pharmaceutical

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I been on hgh almost a year, starting at 4iu a day can be harsh for sides. Prop back to 2iu and increase an iu every 4-6 weeks to keep the sides down. Also I didn’t see anything much until 6 months onwards you would get more benefit sticking to 2-3 iu for longer in my opinion

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys this is exactly the dialogue I was intending to explore.

My primary reasoning for the HGh cycle in order.

1. Help with nagging joint pain that comes putting effort in training and being 42.

2. I tore my bicep in January of 2018 so I’m hoping to create stronger tendons and ligaments as I’m aging ,so I can continue doing this addiction we have for years to come.

3. I’m 5’7” 220-225lbs . I’ve been hovering at about this size for some time now and when I try to turn it up it seems like my body wants to hold fat easier so I’m hoping the Gh will push the plateau while allowing me to stay at a reasonable BF.

4. This is a time in my life when the stars lined up and I have access to 100% legit HGH and I can afford it. I wanted my first cycle to be 100% G2G HGH without doubt.

thanks guys for your input. Exactly the advice I was looking for.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prepare to be disappointed in a few ways. It just won't do much for you in 6 months. You might see some fat loss but not much else. It's so slow acting.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys this is exactly the dialogue I was intending to explore.

My primary reasoning for the HGh cycle in order.

1. Help with nagging joint pain that comes putting effort in training and being 42.

2. I tore my bicep in January of 2018 so I’m hoping to create stronger tendons and ligaments as I’m aging ,so I can continue doing this addiction we have for years to come.

3. I’m 5’7” 220-225lbs . I’ve been hovering at about this size for some time now and when I try to turn it up it seems like my body wants to hold fat easier so I’m hoping the Gh will push the plateau while allowing me to stay at a reasonable BF.

4. This is a time in my life when the stars lined up and I have access to 100% legit HGH and I can afford it. I wanted my first cycle to be 100% G2G HGH without doubt.

thanks guys for your input. Exactly the advice I was looking for.
On the injury side I have had a rotary cuff injury for about 5 years and after 12 months hgh it’s gone. I did it benching to try impress in the gym. It stopped me benching for 2 years the injury has gone, not only that I can rep the weight I injured myself for 4 without a spotter now

Reaction score
Thanks POB. I’ll keep expectations in check with reality. I don’t expect GH to be a game changer but do hope for another edge. I’ll evaluate in December and decide then if I’ll continue, cycle 6 months on then off or abandon the HGH cycling altogether. I hadn’t tried it before the opportunity presented itself so I figured I try it. If the joints are feeling great then that in itself might be worth it.

Ive also read that it can take a very long time to mature the new muscle fibers that GH creates so it could be a year or more before you start to see those effects. I am not speaking from experience just what I’ve read so by no means am I trying to come off like I know something you all don’t.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Are you running 2ius in the am and 2ius before bed or all 4 at the same time?

Reaction score
Nice work Trump. More weight for more reps gotta produce something right? I do hope that will be my story as well....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nice work Trump. More weight for more reps gotta produce something right? I do hope that will be my story as well....
The hgh didn’t cause the strength increase that was down to other compounds but I do believed it healed the injury which allowed me to load more on the flat bench.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I pin 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. Keeps any sides in check.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I been on hgh almost a year, starting at 4iu a day can be harsh for sides. Prop back to 2iu and increase an iu every 4-6 weeks to keep the sides down. Also I didn’t see anything much until 6 months onwards you would get more benefit sticking to 2-3 iu for longer in my opinion

Sides????? What sides ?

I’m pinning all 4ius upon waking up in the AM Motown
kelp at this no need to pin more then once a day can even do EOD

Prepare to be disappointed in a few ways. It just won't do much for you in 6 months. You might see some fat loss but not much else. It's so slow acting.

Exactly

Dont waste the money unless you are

1.Rich and can just blow money
2.Are competing
3.Making a long term commitment

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Sides????? What sides ?

Exactly

2.Are competing

carpal tunnel, if you start at lower dose and slowly increase it isn’t as bad. I jumped from 2iu to 5 iu and could hardly grip properly

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sides????? What sides ?

Exactly

2.Are competing

Can you provide a reference for pinning hgh eod?

gh half life is minutes. Logic tells me splitting 4iu into twice daily is better than all in one shot and that eod is far from efficient use. Unless you're just trying to be cheap. In which case hgh is not for you.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
To the OP-

I've been running it for a few years now, either the mediatropes or thegreytops. I'm a few years older than you and I have to tell you, you will start noticing the benefits long before 6 months.

The first things you will notice will be better sleep, faster recovery times and quick injury healing. When I started running it full time I was around your age and could tell the difference in the first 2 to 3 weeks. The older we are, the more apparent the benefits become since our gh levels are at a slow decline at this point in our lives. I could also tell a difference in my look in that short time.

I have found the best times to take it is before bed and pre workout.

At night when we sleep, our bodies are doing the most healing and growing. That is the best time to have the extra healing power. Yes, there is a spike when we fall asleep but gets smaller and smaller as we age. On some pharma instructions, it also says take before bed.

I run it preworkout as well, here is Dr Serrano on GH with John Meadows. Around 1:10 is where he starts taking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D848GvZZQ

As long as you stay on point in the 6 months, you will want to continue.

If you want to go for big gains, add insulin ;0)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinning 5iu a day costs me about $200 a month for generic UG. I would hardly say you need to be rich to run it. A single kit gives you 3iu a day for a month.

It all comes down to where you prioritize your discretionary spending.

And yes, there are sides. Some good, some not so good. And pinning HGH eod is not something I would ever consider because it makes no logical sense to me. I'm all ears if someone can make a logical argument for ot, it I have yet to see one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks HDH . The faster recovery and stronger connective tissue is my main reason for giving the GH a try , all other benefits will definitely be a bonus.

i appreciate all the advise from you all.

like I mentioned before this is my first run and all the GH I’m getting is straight from the Pharmacy so it’s not as cheap as the UG stuff. 4ius a day cost me about 1k a month. I already bought the 6 month supply as of yesterday so it is what it is. I was thinking 6 months on 6 months off . This is affordable to me but that’s not to say at a later time I wouldn’t switch to a cheaper UG source.

Hey Spongy,
200$ a month seems really cheap. I have a source at home when the time comes that’s 400$ for 72iu pens I know the guy and don’t believe he would purposely sells bunk GH but does that seem reasonable for pens or to good to be true? I’m not looking for a source just a question.

Thanks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is it pharmaceutical grade? Name brand? If so that's a good price.

New Threads