Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 669 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beedeezy View Post
    If you have any interest in PLing, listen to Pillar and just start training to compete. Competing really is a lot of fun and when you start training to be strong, you attract strong people without even trying. Once you have a better understanding of the grind of power lifting, you begin to REALLY enjoy watching. (at least I did)
    Many moons ago, I caught the bug and enlisted PoB's help to train for a RPS meet. I had no experience and learned along the way. Started as a small and weak lifter, I ended up winning my weight class first time out (still small and weak). I'm nowhere near an elite total, but Jesus was it exciting to be competing.
    Thank you, I’m going to make focus on it next year and see how far I get. Glad to know it was all worth it for you regardless of how you totaled the first time.
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

Elivo (08-18-2018),j2048b (08-17-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beedeezy View Post
    If you have any interest in PLing, listen to Pillar and just start training to compete. Competing really is a lot of fun and when you start training to be strong, you attract strong people without even trying. Once you have a better understanding of the grind of power lifting, you begin to REALLY enjoy watching. (at least I did)
    Many moons ago, I caught the bug and enlisted PoB's help to train for a RPS meet. I had no experience and learned along the way. Started as a small and weak lifter, I ended up winning my weight class first time out (still small and weak). I'm nowhere near an elite total, but Jesus was it exciting to be competing.
    Yeah ive been told to just quit itchen my vag, and finally get serious about doing something like this,

I think if i finally had some sort of end game/goal it might help me

But im also not in a position as far as strength, gpp, endurance where i would actually succeed tbh

And thats why ive avoided this route

"I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Yeah ive been told to just quit itchen my vag, and finally get serious about doing something like this,

I think if i finally had some sort of end game/goal it might help me

But im also not in a position as far as strength, gpp, endurance where i would actually succeed tbh

And thats why ive avoided this route
    Strength, gpp, endurance?
    How do you think you get there, training! Get with PoB and get started on a program. Trust me, if will always be hard but you will be ready if you stick to the plan.
    Fruity skins dicks in his dreams-DYS

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beedeezy For This Useful Post:

j2048b (08-17-2018),Viduus (08-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 4,395 Posts
    If u guys do take the plunge to powerlifting pleaseeeeeeeee dont turn into one of the douchebag powerlifters. Pleaseeee. There are so many of them these days as its getting more popular every year.

Doing a meet is one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. The adrenaline, the focus, the feeling u get hitting a pr u trained months for is fukking amazing. Hearing a room for a strangers scream for u as u grind a rep... ahhh nothing like it. Can't wait for my next one.
    Strengthfirst

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

German89 (08-17-2018),j2048b (08-17-2018)

Thanks
    Ughh.. i need a powerlifting gym.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ECKSRATED View Post
    If u guys do take the plunge to powerlifting pleaseeeeeeeee dont turn into one of the douchebag powerlifters. Pleaseeee. There are so many of them these days as its getting more popular every year.

Doing a meet is one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. The adrenaline, the focus, the feeling u get hitting a pr u trained months for is fukking amazing. Hearing a room for a strangers scream for u as u grind a rep... ahhh nothing like it. Can't wait for my next one.
    Define douchebag power lifter please....not sure im aware of which ones and how these guys carry themselves?

Frosted tips, etc...?

"I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j2048b For This Useful Post:

Viduus (08-18-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 669 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Define douchebag power lifter please....not sure im aware of which ones and how these guys carry themselves?

Frosted tips, etc...?
    I’m curious as well... I’m sure no one intends to be but those are usually the people who are!
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

j2048b (08-18-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234