The fat acceptance movement

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
So if we get rid of these programs do you think people would starve and die in the streets?
Yes.

My brother was born with severe learning difficulties. He requires 24/7 care and isn't capable of any basic human function (he can't speak, can't dress himself, can't travel alone, has no idea of the concept of money, can barely walk, etc, etc). I have been his primary carer since the age of 20. No one else in the family gives enough of a **** to help him. He receives money from our welfare system and we have the NHS - taxpayer funded minimal expense healthcare for everyone. Both of these things have been a tremendous help in not only reducing the burden on me but also in allowing him to survive.
I also have a grandmother who has dementia who falls into the same category (cannot look after herself, requires 24/7 care, I'm the only one in the family who tries to help, etc).

These are the people who quietly suffer. They do not have voices to express the need for help. Without these government services, they die. That is literally what would happen. They are not capable of "putting their feet to the fire" or following the fantasy mantra of "everybody for themselves". Until you experience what these people have to go through, it'll be difficult for you to truly understand.

Elivo is right. The key is being more selective with who has access to these services. Not lumping everyone together and pulling the rug from underneath all of them.
Now, let's all put the brakes on and stop going off track on this thread please :)

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how this went from fat chicks to people needing welfare and govnt assistance ?? For those saying we should get rid are clueless or living in the sticks..Let people go hungry your gonna get robbed and have your home broken into then we will see how fast u call for govnt aid..

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Yes.

My brother was born with severe learning difficulties. He requires 24/7 care and isn't capable of any basic human function (he can't speak, can't dress himself, can't travel alone, has no idea of the concept of money, can barely walk, etc, etc). I have been his primary carer since the age of 20. No one else in the family gives enough of a **** to help him. He receives money from our welfare system and we have the NHS - taxpayer funded minimal expense healthcare for everyone. Both of these things have been a tremendous help in not only reducing the burden on me but also in allowing him to survive.
I also have a grandmother who has dementia who falls into the same category (cannot look after herself, requires 24/7 care, I'm the only one in the family who tries to help, etc).

These are the people who quietly suffer. They do not have voices to express the need for help. Without these government services, they die. That is literally what would happen. They are not capable of "putting their feet to the fire" or following the fantasy mantra of "everybody for themselves". Until you experience what these people have to go through, it'll be difficult for you to truly understand.

Elivo is right. The key is being more selective with who has access to these services. Not lumping everyone together and pulling the rug from underneath all of them.
Now, let's all put the brakes on and stop going off track on this thread please :)

Zilla. Goodjob taking care of your family man. Seriously . You're a good dude.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was kicked out of the house when I was 18 years old, I had a 1990 pos Geo Storm LOL and a trunk full of clothes and lost my job just days before. I lived in that tiny ass car for a few weeks, bathing with a cloth in the sink at a local 24-hour laundromat.

I'm still alive and I think I turned out alright!

I was living in a car while I was 18 and 7 months pregnant due to the asshole father of the child...fighting with our roommate over nothing...and I also turned out ok:32 (20):

but I don't think it's ok for anyone to go through it with or without what's causing it....it's not very pleasant:32 (17):

I agree 100 % that lazy ass fuuucks don't deserve to get a ride...so you should join the government/politics and change the shit that needs to be changed or get over it...cuz it ain't ever going to change....

Last edited:

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Yes.

Sorry to hear that RIP!

My mother-in-law has cerebral palsy, she receives government benefits and I certainly didn't mean to suggest anyone like her or your brother not be given help. I just meant shut it down for abled bodied individuals with no mental problems or physical problems.

Suppose I probably should have specified that, I underestimated the possibility someone could be that big of an asshole as to not care about people with disabilities.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
how this went from fat chicks to people needing welfare and govnt assistance ??

$640 a month of tax free food is way too much. They're not buying necessities, as I said before they eat more like royalty. You take away food stamps, I'll bet we lower that the obesity problem. People will buy what they need, not what they want.
Let people go hungry your gonna get robbed and have your home broken into then we will see how fast u call for govnt aid..
Well I I didn't steal anything from anyone and didn't ask for any help from the government either. So what you're talking about there has more to do with the individual's character and it would probably be the same person who is already getting the benefits and breaking into people's homes lmao!

But yeah seriously fat girls do give the best head!!!!

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have u ever lived in the inner city ? Most of the people living in the projects are on welfare .. take that away your gonna see a huge increase in violence similar to what we had in the 80s.. Some people don't have the life skills to make enough money to survive.People don't just starve and die on the streets.. The survival instinct is strong in some strong enough to start killing and eating people if needbe

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
this thread is(was) about fat acceptance not welfare and government benefits. don't even get me started on that shit.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who here is man enough to bang a 300 + bitch lol?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Have u ever lived in the inner city ? Most of the people living in the projects are on welfare .. take that away your gonna see a huge increase in violence similar to what we had in the 80s.. Some people don't have the life skills to make enough money to survive.People don't just starve and die on the streets.. The survival instinct is strong in some strong enough to start killing and eating people if needbe

I have lived in the city and I understand what you're saying but with the people you're talking about that would be more of a natural selection issue. Take some of that food stamp money and increase police funding then, at the end of it you might actually see a drop in the crime rate, hell I would even be happy for funding the prisons more so when they finally get out they have the skills to succeed and have a better life.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
America can afford to invade and bomb the fuk out of any country they want they can afford to take care of their broke asses too

yeah and look where it got us, have you taken a look at our national debt?