New guy in town

Reaction score
Hey guys what’s going on. This is my second cycle I am about to run but my first time on this website :). My new cycle is probably going to be
test-p
tren-a
anavar
winny

not sure about the dosages yet, maybe you guys could help me out?

side note- I know a lot of you will say stay away from tren but I really
enjoy the libido effects ;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why two orals

What doses

Pct?

Ancillaries?

Blood work?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What did you run on your first cycle?

What's your training history?

What are your current stats (lift maxes, BF%, etc.)?

Reaction score
Not sure on the doses just yet. My last cycle didn’t have the winny and I ran 375mg per week testp and 100mg trena per week. With 40mg anavar during the cycle. And that was fine and all but I don’t think I was using the full potential of the tren. It was my first time and I wanted to see how it would react to my body first I guess. Pct I was gonna run nolvadex at 40mg a day for two weeks then 20mg a day for another 2-3 weeks Anyways my training history and stats. 6’’1 230 lbs. 17%bodyfat

bench max 315lbs
squat 400lbs
deadlift 475lbs

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you know much of anything about Winny? Side effects and so on?

Have you had bloodwork completed?

How long have you been lifting?

How old are you?

I would suggest that you start up a thread in the Steroid Cycle part of the forum, everyone will help you nail down dosages, timing, etc.

Reaction score
No I don’t know much about winny which is why it’s still up in the air and a maybe. A friend recommended it to me to do after a cycle. It’s not set in stone what so ever. And okay I’ll start up a thread there about the dosages. I’m 24 been lifting seriously for about 4-5 years now. No I have not ever gotten blood work done. ( shitty I know but I’m still new to all this which is why I’m here for guidance)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I don’t know much about winny which is why it’s still up in the air and a maybe. A friend recommended it to me to do after a cycle. It’s not set in stone what so ever. And okay I’ll start up a thread there about the dosages. I’m 24 been lifting seriously for about 4-5 years now. No I have not ever gotten blood work done. ( shitty I know but I’m still new to all this which is why I’m here for guidance)
Fair enough.

Welcome to the Underground. Go start up a cycle thread and we will get you pointed in the right direction.

New Threads