Valkyrie? Steroid fax?

Reaction score
Hey everyone been searching for a new source and recently came across steroidfax. They had bad ass reviews and are I guess considered a top reseller ? Been doing research for about a week now and that’s the conclusion I came across. The problem is they sell Valkyrie gear and I’d love to give it a try except I can’t find any credible reviews on them since 2015??? I assume since steroidfax is reselling them that they are G2G? Just really want anyone to shed some light on the situation.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steroidsfax, Jesus Christ this **** just won't die. Stay the hell away from him

Pretty sure Val has a review here too? Try a search.

Reaction score
Any chance you’ll go into detail about why to stay away from steroidfax ?

brutus79

Elite
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be obvious? Either the gear sucks, the service sucks, or both. Details are pretty unnecessary... especially since he linked multiple threads on the same topic.
Any chance you’ll go into detail about why to stay away from steroidfax ?

Reaction score
So, I’ve never ran AAS, I’ve just read on a lot of forums and I’ve only read bad things about Valkyrie. I’m still kinda new here so I don’t want to say too much, but there are forums out there that vet sources with bloods etc. from what I see this isn’t the forum for that. I

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
The bad thing about some review forums is that they are shills for the websites... The general rule is if you can get it off a website, it is probably a scam. Granted, there is a place out of Hong Kong that manufactures some good ish, but, the custom's seize rate was high on products shipped from them. IDK if that has changed or not, but for a while, their seizure rate was through the roof and even they were stating that if you shipped to the USA, don't order from them.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are both hit or miss, mostly miss id save. Save your money.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Strydexty, I’d say you are being given solid advice here. I know finding sources can be difficult; I still don’t have one. At the same time, I came to UG specifically because the advice given here is solid and not BRO-advice. If all you’re looking for is a quick-fix source, you probably came to the wrong place.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t you just get it from Valkyrie ......

New Threads