Need help properly dosing!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay so really dumb question but obviously steroids are not legal in the us so how do I even go about getting blood work ? And what exactly am I looking for the blood work to say ? Again guys I’m real ****ing sorry I have no clue about any of this stuff.

Which is why they are telling you to stop running tren and start from the beginning again

This thread is a trainwreck between typos miscommunications and people's points that are valid being ignored.

Bro. You really need to start from scratch. You got some bad advice before. Let's fix it. Just because you ran tren in cycle one doesn't mean you need to for all of em.

Start with test only. Learn what blood work you need to monitor. And do a proper pct.

Reaction score
Which is why they are telling you to stop running tren and start from the beginning again

This thread is a trainwreck between typos miscommunications and people's points that are valid being ignored.

Bro. You really need to start from scratch. You got some bad advice before. Let's fix it. Just because you ran tren in cycle one doesn't mean you need to for all of em.

Start with test only. Learn what blood work you need to monitor. And do a proper pct.

Im perfectly down for starting from scratch but still don’t know how to go about blood work. Just walk into a doctors office “ hello im
Using steroids can you tell me if everything’s legit in my body still?”

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im perfectly down for starting from scratch but still don’t know how to go about blood work. Just walk into a doctors office “ hello im

Privatemdlabs....easy and discreet

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can order them online, you'll need a specific set of panels run against it to make sure you have a good reading on all areas. Privatemdlabs is one site to use, there are several.

I would recommend you read the sticky listed in my signature, you will learn a lot from it. No one is going to bash you, we are here to help.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Damn I think you would have gotten the same result if you just ran 500mg of test only, like every first cycle should be. No need for the tren any time soon. You live and you learn. Do your research on here there’s a wealth knowledge you definitely will be more educated going into your next cycle and will get better results.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you do that and film it I will give you a hundred bucks lmao that would be hilarious

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Twenty pounds in ten weeks pretty good ass gains specially sense seemed like You weren’t even really trying to bulk from what you said you ate

Reaction score
Twenty pounds in ten weeks pretty good ass gains specially sense seemed like You weren’t even really trying to bulk from what you said you ate
It’s not that I wasn’t trying to bulk or cut really. This being my first time I kinda just went into it with out a goal ya know? Just seeing where the gear gods would take me. It’s not that I wasn’t impressed I just had more expectations I think. I expected to look like a Greek god and now I know that’s not exactly how it works lol but now I know and I’ll have more of a game plan this time.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
It’s not that I wasn’t trying to bulk or cut really. This being my first time I kinda just went into it with out a goal ya know? Just seeing where the gear gods would take me. It’s not that I wasn’t impressed I just had more expectations I think. I expected to look like a Greek god and now I know that’s not exactly how it works lol but now I know and I’ll have more of a game plan this time.

Proper eating and training
determination can do wonders
Specially sprinkled with test and tren just know your young amd know there can be life long sides of running these

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Take steroids. See what happens.

Yeah, that was your biggest issue.

Fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Reaction score
Take steroids. See what happens.

Yeah, that was your biggest issue.

Fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Yeah I see that now but this time will be much for thorough and prepared. Thanks everyone for the advice and guidance. Once I order everything and start the new cycle in a few weeks I’ll be sure to post before and after pics and stats

Reaction score
And. Your diet this time around?
Was thinking I would cut out all carbs except after a work out and do a carb blowout. Baked chicken and fish. No sodas. 8 bottles of water daily or more. I hate veggies but I’m gonna open my mind to new things. Anything else ? I was thinking of 2500-3000 calories per day?

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Was thinking I would cut out all carbs except after a work out and do a carb blowout. Baked chicken and fish. No sodas. 8 bottles of water daily or more. I hate veggies but I’m gonna open my mind to new things. Anything else ? I was thinking of 2500-3000 calories per day?
Maybe you answered this already and I missed it but what it your actual goal with your next cycle? If it's bulking, why are you cutting out so many carbs?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I think he thinks he can grow muscle and lose fat at the same time

New Threads