Need help properly dosing!

Reaction score
Maybe you answered this already and I missed it but what it your actual goal with your next cycle? If it's bulking, why are you cutting out so many carbs?

My goal is actually to lose fat and grow some muscle at the same time. Which I personally do believe is possible. Just plan on becoming overall a better and stronger athlete.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My goal is actually to lose fat and grow some muscle at the same time. Which I personally do believe is possible. Just plan on becoming overall a better and stronger athlete.
It's possible to recomp while on blast, yes. Generally we like to tell people to go either for a cut OR a bulk, not ride the fence. Results will be sub-optimal in this case.

Personally I've done it a couple of times, but your results will be much better if you focus on one of the two with a strong plan of attack in either arena.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Was thinking I would cut out all carbs except after a work out and do a carb blowout. Baked chicken and fish. No sodas. 8 bottles of water daily or more. I hate veggies but I’m gonna open my mind to new things. Anything else ? I was thinking of 2500-3000 calories per day?

Stick around and learn how to eat on a cycle.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Was thinking I would cut out all carbs except after a work out and do a carb blowout. Baked chicken and fish. No sodas. 8 bottles of water daily or more. I hate veggies but I’m gonna open my mind to new things. Anything else ? I was thinking of 2500-3000 calories per day?

You'll do just fine eating a normal diet. Just make sure you're getting 1 gram of protein/ lean lb of body weight and you'll be fine.

New Threads