vertical diet

Reaction score
Do any of you follow the vertical diet by Stan E. ?

What are the pro's/con's in your opinion ?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
The temptation to be a smartass is killing me here, but no sorry, never heard of it.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
A few members on a other board like it.

I personally dont know what its all about.

To focus more on micro nutrients? And mash your food for better digestion?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Automatondan used it for a bit. He spoke highly of it at the time but I believe he’s experimenting with Keto these days. Hopefully he’ll chime in.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Never heard of this thing. Like POB said whatever works for you

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob only does a reverse diets

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing I've found says its even remotely close to a good idea. Shit load of beef from what I can tell.

I'm on day #6 of keto myself and I do like that I get a wide variety of foods other than carbs. I wouldn't want that much red meat personally.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm more of the horizontal type

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve adapted to some of the vertical diet protocols. More red meat, white rice and I drink orange juice in the am and post work out. Any notable difference? Not really it’s just a little more this a little less that pretty simple. Just like any diet question is always how’s it working for you?

Reaction score
I’ve adapted to some of the vertical diet protocols. More red meat, white rice and I drink orange juice in the am and post work out. Any notable difference? Not really it’s just a little more this a little less that pretty simple. Just like any diet question is always how’s it working for you?

That's what I've kinda been doing

I've been eating a lot of flap steak, white rice, orange juice, eggs, and oranges.

I kind of like it so far. I'm not going to follow the 'diet' to a T, but I've taken a lot from it and I'm trying it.

But for me I love red meat and I feel like its best for me.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Just my two cents but the OP asked a legitimate question about a popular concept that a respected person has been discussing.

If we don’t like it we should mention it but the first 20 responses blew it off and said who cares. This site is a great place to find responsible and helpful information on a variety of topics.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just my two cents but the OP asked a legitimate question about a popular concept that a respected person has been discussing.

If we don’t like it we should mention it but the first 20 responses blew it off and said who cares. This site is a great place to find responsible and helpful information on a variety of topics.

Hi.

While not stated so plain and obvious there was a point to my two posts and they were informational.

My first response is to quell the deception that being on that diet is soundly superior to some other way of eating such as Paleo or keto or iifym or shitlording. I finish the post by encouraging the OP to disregard advice on diet programs and instead work to uncover what suits his goals and lifestyles best.

In my second post I re-enforce my first point that it isn't superior and then inform the OP that Stan Efferding is paid (as he should be) for services and products relative to said vertical diet the OP inquired upon.

Cheers.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Hi.

While not stated so plain and obvious there was a point to my two posts and they were informational.

My first response is to quell the deception that being on that diet is soundly superior to some other way of eating such as Paleo or keto or iifym or shitlording. I finish the post by encouraging the OP to disregard advice on diet programs and instead work to uncover what suits his goals and lifestyles best.

In my second post I re-enforce my first point that it isn't superior and then inform the OP that Stan Efferding is paid (as he should be) for services and products relative to said vertical diet the OP inquired upon.

Cheers.

Good points, I missed your reference to being paid. My fault for being to lazy to follow the link. Just trying to look out for UG.

Reaction score
Good points, I missed your reference to being paid. My fault for being to lazy to follow the link. Just trying to look out for UG.

I appreciate the kind words from you guys.

I was just pretty much trying to find out if anyone here follows that diet or something similar.

I'm new to it and so far liking it. Although like I stated I don't follow it to a T

Just trying to make some threads and learn some more info from other guys/girls here is all!

Have a good night everyone !

New Threads