vertical diet

Reaction score
never heard of it. if you want a good diet, read about how your body works, how different kinds of nutrients affect your body, then you can plan a diet specifically for your goals. usually diets people post and write books about are nothing special.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
try it for 2/3wks and see how you like it.

Reaction score
You receive plenty of protein. Cons: This is a very restrictive diet limiting important items such as fiber and adequate vitamins and minerals. It is also high in red meat consumption that may contribute to cardiovascular disease.

Reaction score
I know this is a slightly older thread but I wanted to respond. This way of eating isn't just about easy cutting or bulking. It is also about ease of digestion, electrolytes, and micronutrients. Also, the meal prep is super simple. My stomach never felt better when I was trying it out. I didn't experience any miracles on it but that was a pretty good one. Especially on squat day :p. As far as red meat goes, I eat over 6 pounds a week most weeks and my blood work isn't off. I guess some of us can get away with it.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Everyone can get away with it because red meat is not bad for you in any way.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I’m not on the verticals diet, but I use some of his meals.
Since I’ve switched my usual noodles white rice, and chicken for more beef I can get more calories in, and I’m actually hungry for my next meal instead of just not full.

I also implemented his ten minute walk after dinner with two of the kids.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Did a little reading up on the vertical diet, seems like a good diet for those who suffer form Irrititsble bowel syndrome or other digestive issues due to focus of eating low FODMAP foods, may also be beneficial for hard gainers or people with high Metabolism but get full easy seems like the focus on rice is to get more in but rice isn’t as filling so less per volume not quite sure? But lacks a variety of foods so may be deficient in certain vitamins and minerals

elena

Lady Member
Reaction score
No i am doing keto diet.
and its really work for me.

New Threads