What's good

Reaction score
Hi everyone, good to be on this forum, I've been training hard for a while now, ran 2 cycles (test, anadrol, winstrol), 28 years old.
I am originally from eastern europe where getting steroids is pretty much a visit to the nearest pharmacy, I live in NYC now and haven't ran a cycle for a while now.
Now that I live in the land of fake gear, I decided to be active on the forums, build some rep and work together with the veterans here to have safe and effective cycling.

Thank you,
rester

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. And welcome to the US of A. Land of the Free where everything is illegal.

Reactions: Jin

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro and , welcome again.
How is NYC? Couldn't imagine living in such a busy place but I'm sure it has it's good and bad like everywhere else

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. What brought you to the US?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

Reaction score
Welcome bro and , welcome again.
How is NYC? Couldn't imagine living in such a busy place but I'm sure it has it's good and bad like everywhere else
Traffic is terrible, besides that it's great - everything moves quickly, easy time meeting new people, a lot of everything.

Welcome to the Underground. What brought you to the US?
I moved to the states because I won a DV green card. Specifically to NY because I got friends, some family and now a job here.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Traffic is terrible, besides that it's great - everything moves quickly, easy time meeting new people, a lot of everything.

I moved to the states because I won a DV green card. Specifically to NY because I got friends, some family and now a job here.
How do you "win" green card status?

Im a green card holder.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if I can post links but google: Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
Hmm. Cool! Had no idea...

I just got notified from uscis, a year later that. Theyre experiencing delays so. My stay was extended for 18months now. Im starting to get annoyed

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.
!S!

New Threads