HGH Dosage recommendations?

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have 24 vials of 12 IU so 240 total. My question is that since I just bumped it up to 4 iu, what should I continue running it at to make it last the longest and still be good at the same time

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe its a guessing game. I love games.... 24 vials of....... hmmmm Urine, hcg, I will take gh for the win.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4iu is a pretty typical dose.

What are you looking for from GH?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Basically just a body recomp, some fat loss and a little muscle gain tbh

Well at 4iu you won't see much for muscle gain. Fat loss will come around a bit later at that dose.

I don't know where you are at in terms of experience but if you have some years under your belt and aren't an illiterate fuktard look into insulin. When used with growth hormone it is a much better tool.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would add that you shouldn't underestimate the recovery you gain from 4iu though.

Reaction score
I’ve been using shit for some years now, just not growth hormone and ya I’m running slin too but is there a certain way I should run it with hgh or?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using shit for some years now, just not growth hormone and ya I’m running slin too but is there a certain way I should run it with hgh or?

For future posts make sure you let us know what you are taking. Everything

How are you using the slin now?

Reaction score
Ok my bad, I’m still getting used to all this (posting online about it) and 3 iu pre wo, followed by ~30g carbs and usually as much protein as I can do at the moment.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok my bad, I’m still getting used to all this (posting online about it) and 3 iu pre wo, followed by ~30g carbs and usually as much protein as I can do at the moment.

Damn just 3? Bump that shit up. Probably don't need more than 10iu. Just add an iu each day along with 8 to 10 carbs per iu.

My favorite for training was to mix orange Gatorade with vanilla whey. Ice cold. It's like an orange creamsicle

If doing that much slin and going to the gym sketches you out at all then just try it post workout. Once you see how you react and get the timing down go to post.

You are using humalog?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Im confused. Maybe I missed it. What are you taking pre WO? hgh or slin? As POB said if its slin, I would start at 6 and make sure you follow his recommended carb intake. I didn't like doing it pre so I switched to post and went up to 10. I had very low fat in my meal with an 1 1/2 hour of workout also.

If you are going gh, I would do 2iu when you wake up and 2iu right before you hit the bed.

Reaction score
Novalin r, and ya only 3 cuz the Gatorade powder I mix it with only has like 25g carbs and I mix that with my creatine and bcaa

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Novalin r, and ya only 3 cuz the Gatorade powder I mix it with only has like 25g carbs and I mix that with my creatine and bcaa

drop the bcaa

it was a good 7/8yrs i spent on those.....waste

Id do 5-8iu's of slin with 4iu gh.

Split the GH morning/night too

Reaction score
Does Walmart sell the log though? I didn’t know if they did or not so that’s why I’m using the r

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The amount of GH depends on what your looking to achieve and the quality of your GH.
For fat loss. 2-4 iu's should do.
I ran 2 ius of one brand, 1 iu at night and 1 iu in the am and got significant results.
Had to run 4 iu's of another brand, 2iu in the am and 2 in the PM with not as good results.
Trial and error. Besides every one reacts different so it's hard to get an accurate dosage from others. But those are good baselines. I felt splitting the dosages in the am and PM yielded the best results.