Powerlifters diet

Reaction score
Dont foeget about ben pollack. I dont know if youd count jijumufu as a powerlifter? Hes pretty ****ing aesthetic. Mark bell changed his diet.. and switched to bodybuikding. Dr. Deadlift... list goes on
That’s what I’m getting at, modern day powerlifters aren’t giant fat guys anymore. I know Mark Bell doesn’t compete anymore and has basically adopted the keto diet, but what about the rest of the powerhouses that look great? What do their diets look like?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
That’s what I’m getting at, modern day powerlifters aren’t giant fat guys anymore. I know Mark Bell doesn’t compete anymore and has basically adopted the keto diet, but what about the rest of the powerhouses that look great? What do their diets look like?
Mark did go keto. But since hes switched to bbing, hes added some carbs back in.

As far as ben, i dont know. Im sure youd find something on eliteFTS. That guy is on a whole other level.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

My man. Lucky charms <3 my preworkout meal with nonfat greek yogurt.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
So. OP. As you see ben, pretty much says. Do what works for you.

You may have to get a little fatty, to pack on muscle, then lean out, maintainnnn, and slowly work back up. Its a ****ing process. You will not get there over night. Itll take you a good 2 to 3 years to work on your strength and, your "look".

Reaction score
So. OP. As you see ben, pretty much says. Do what works for you.

You may have to get a little fatty, to pack on muscle, then lean out, maintainnnn, and slowly work back up. Its a ****ing process. You will not get there over night. Itll take you a good 2 to 3 years to work on your strength and, your "look".
I’ll have to watch it after work. I know for me, eating shit tons of food definitely drives up my strength. However, it also drives up my waist line! I’d like to find a middle ground for me. Maintain my current weight/bf%, and still keep bringing up my lifts.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll have to watch it after work. I know for me, eating shit tons of food definitely drives up my strength. However, it also drives up my waist line! I’d like to find a middle ground for me. Maintain my current weight/bf%, and still keep bringing up my lifts.
Maybe some low intensity cardio?

New Threads