Lab results/trt/cycle no pct? Need advise please

Reaction score
Hi all,I'm pretty new to the board and I'm still learning, reading, and doing my own research. I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your experience and wisdom with me. Ok.. I'm 49yo, 6'1", 195lbs and just completed my second cycle which was test propionate 1ml eod for 12 weeks and clomid x 30days for pct. A friend of mine recommended a local low T clinic and I did labs about two weeks ago when I just finished my pct. My numbers were alarming to me as I just completed my cycle...No I don't know where my numbers were to begin with so I assume I was extremely low to begin with or could it be lower since I just did pct? My test was 515 and should be around 1200 from what doc said. My free test was 9.78 should be 18-25... estrogen was 41.1 should be 15-30. So I had really low numbers to begin with or maybe just completing pct that threw things out of whack? Thoughts? Here's my main question...Doc recommends 0.7 ml test cyp once weekly hcg 500iu 2x weekly anastrole 0.75 once weekly forever with no pct just stay on the medication he says. What I want to do is...16 week cycletest cyp 500mg 2x weekly 250mg m/thhcg 250 iu 2x weeklyhgh 4iu dailydianabol 30mg for the first 6 weeksarimidex eod 0.5mgconsidering Winnie during weeks 12-16pct 20mg nolva 50mg clomid x 30 daysSo what I want to know is...can I do the cycle above wo a pct then just taper off to what doc recommends? Would you recommend doing my cycle above with pct and then resuming doc's? ditch doc's altogether? Thank you in advance and I'd love to hear any comments or critiques

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
515 is waaaaay normal for someone your age. If you were naturally at 1200 I'd be very concerned. If your level is truly 515 after recovery you have no need for trt and the doctor is just trying to get money out of you. .7 ml of test cyp is likely approx 150mg per week which will most likely result in the exact same damn levels you have right now. I'm around 550 when I back down to 150. The difference is you will be stuck pinning for life and risk all of the sides.

Your natural level is fine and the risks of you going on TRT far outweigh any benefits. By far.

Run far away from whatever doctor is suggesting you do this and dont looke back.

That doctor is straight up lying to you and trying to make money.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** that clinic. Your total test is normal. How long after pct was blood taken? It can take some time for things to level out

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Get labs done again after you've been clear of PCT for a while. If you're still in the 500's youre in great shape. And dude, any doctor that tells you 1200 is normal is a quack.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My blood work was done the following day after pct was finished.

You can repeat it again in a few weeks but you are probably good to go. Enjoy the time off. Keep the cals up and lift heavy to keep the muscle you built.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Why are we basing anything off total test? Seems to me that's a meaningless number if none of it is free or bioavailable. I had a total test of around 515 and felt horrible. Free and bioavailable were very low. Been on trt for about 18 weeks and I would never ever go back.

New Threads