My first Anavar cycle! Advice needed!

Marie06

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m 23, 5’4 and 135lbs
I got injured during military training and gained some weight.(I’m no longer in... so no worries on me using anything) I’m all healed up and wanting to get back into the gym and I’ve been doing a ton of research about anavar being the best option for women. Especially first timers. Can anyone tell me dosage and a cycle length that would be best for me (and body type according to profile pic) I plan to be eating lean meats and veggies, tons of water and fruit. Really sticking to getting fit. This pudgy lower tummy HAS to go!!
Also, open to hearing about alternatives that might work better than Anavar.
Thank you in advance! :) Go easy on me! Tried to post the most unflattering honest to god pic I could

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, how long have you trained?

Marie06

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome, how long have you trained?

I’ve worked out all through high school and after I graduated, I worked out even harder for the Army. I was on crutches for 4 months and not able to do much due to 3 pelvis fractures. Now that I’m completely healed, I know I need to do something to give me that boost to get back where I used to be. Maybe even better than before if possible! :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would wait a bit. Put more natural time in. Anavar isn't gonna shred you up anyway. It will help put weight on you most likely.

A better bet would be ephedrine and caffeine. So go buy some bronkaid at the pharmacy and get some caffeine tabs.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well honestly “steroids” aren’t what you need..to get back in shape, you are young enough to bust ass..eat correctly to lose weight and get some cardio in. You don’t have that much to drop..just do some work :D

Marie06

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well honestly “steroids” aren’t what you need..to get back in shape, you are young enough to bust ass..eat correctly to lose weight and get some cardio in. You don’t have that much to drop..just do some work :D

I’ve heard from a lot of people that Anavar helps you lose weight and is for cutting cycles... if that’s not the case, why do people take it? :/

Even when I was in the Army training every day.. I was never able to lose much weight. I was stronger but still had this lower tummy issue and thick thighs. I feel like even as hard as I worked... (even specifically targeting lower abs) I’m never close to what I’m aiming for. My husband is currently on his second cycle of AAS and I sorta got the idea from him. He’s just clueless when it comes to the female side of everything lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol....you are not ready...I’m sorry but it’s work and mainly food....once you eat correctly for your body (controlled clean diet) do actual cardio...you’ll lose it..trust me! I don’t want to be an ass but steroids can be used for laziness...not for everyone but folks that think they can just use steroids, eat shit and if heavy ....don’t do cardio ... waste of money and maybe health.

Like POB said, most likely you’ll hold water and it’s not a weight loss drug.

Marie06

Lady Member
Reaction score
Lol....you are not ready...I’m sorry but it’s work and mainly food....once you eat correctly for your body (controlled clean diet) do actual cardio...you’ll lose it..trust me! I don’t want to be an ass but steroids can be used for laziness...not for everyone but folks that think they can just use steroids, eat shit and if heavy ....don’t do cardio ... waste of money and maybe health.

Like POB said, most likely you’ll hold water and it’s not a weight loss drug.

I understand! I don’t think you’re an ass for being honest at all! I am definitely not lazy and have always eaten extremely healthy. Junkier food even on cheat days makes me feel horrible. So the diet aspect has never been a problem bc I’m a very clean eater (believe it or not lol)
I was just hoping something might help me in the right direction. I’m going to be looking into bronkaid at the pharmacy and caffeine tabs like POB suggested! Is there any other advice that might help? And is there a certain time/weight/bf% that would be good to eventually turn to Anavar or AAS?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand! I don’t think you’re an ass for being honest at all! I am definitely not lazy and have always eaten extremely healthy. Junkier food even on cheat days makes me feel horrible. So the diet aspect has never been a problem bc I’m a very clean eater (believe it or not lol)
I was just hoping something might help me in the right direction. I’m going to be looking into bronkaid at the pharmacy and caffeine tabs like POB suggested! Is there any other advice that might help? And is there a certain time/weight/bf% that would be good to eventually turn to Anavar or AAS?
no cheat days! they only set u back

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
doing cardio twice a day will get much more results then any var will

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome, anavar isn't the solution, diet and cardio/weight training is. If your avi is current to your stats of 5'4 135lbs you would be much leaner...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Write down what you eat each meal so we can see what you are eating..do you weigh and measure your meals to only eat a certain amount of calories? I’m totally serious, many people think they are eating correctly for weight loss and they are not.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Write down what you eat each meal so we can see what you are eating..do you weigh and measure your meals to only eat a certain amount of calories? I’m totally serious, many people think they are eating correctly for weight loss and they are not.

Jenn tends to know what she’s talking about, not the worst idea to listen to her advice.

Marie06

Lady Member
Reaction score
welcome, anavar isn't the solution, diet and cardio/weight training is. If your avi is current to your stats of 5'4 135lbs you would be much leaner...

What do you mean if my avi is current to my stats, I would be much leaner?

And thank you everyone for your hinest advice!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Go easy on me! Tried to post the most unflattering honest to god pic I could

First things first. I applaud you for putting a pic up when you're not at your best; that takes balls. As for not being in top shape, that's what you're looking for here. "Church is full of sinners"

Hit the cardio, diet and training now and take the easy gains that will come. I'm not going to tell you to stay away from Var or anything else for that matter, that's up to you. What I will tell you is that for a good long term product, you need a solid foundation. Remember this, and it goes for both men and woman; once the drugs are gone, the the body will sooner or later return to its former self.

Once you get to a good place in your diet and training, hit the Var at 10 mg./day. Run it for 4-6 weeks and see how it goes and if sides show up, discontinue use.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m 23, 5’4 and 135lbs
I got injured during military training and gained some weight.(I’m no longer in... so no worries on me using anything) I’m all healed up and wanting to get back into the gym and I’ve been doing a ton of research about anavar being the best option for women. Especially first timers. Can anyone tell me dosage and a cycle length that would be best for me (and body type according to profile pic) I plan to be eating lean meats and veggies, tons of water and fruit. Really sticking to getting fit. This pudgy lower tummy HAS to go!!
Also, open to hearing about alternatives that might work better than Anavar.
Thank you in advance! :) Go easy on me! Tried to post the most unflattering honest to god pic I could

Broken vet to broken vet, welcome. There’s a lot of knowledgeable ppl here, some a little more blunt (but it’s only in good intentions) so take their advice!
glad to see you wanting to better your health. Admirable. A lot of vets on here as well. Keep us updated, don’t flake out!

New Threads