Day 9, First DNP cycle

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^ lolz prob be snorthing fertilizer. china will advertise anything for a $1. if only it were really $23/kilo.

Reaction score
Why don't you buy a kilo then and cap it yourself?
Because all of those companies require you to be associated with a company or university and get a request/permission from them.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Because all of those companies require you to be associated with a company or university and get a request/permission from them.
Can’t see a Chinese company giving a shit that your associated with a university or a company. I doubt the underground labs making there own caps are associated with legit company’s or university’s

Reaction score
Can’t see a Chinese company giving a shit that your associated with a university or a company. I doubt the underground labs making there own caps are associated with legit company’s or university’s
I’m talking about legitimate companies that sell in the USA.
How do I know what I’m getting from China is real?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just saw this thread and made an account.
where do you even get dnp??
i bought some from fertilizer club and have been doing 200mg for the best 4 days. I don’t feel anything. I haven’t weighed myself but don’t feel like I have less fat.
i see some others selling capsules but the price is ****ing ridiculous, 2 dollars for 200mg when it’s about that much for a kilo in China or only 23 dolllars from chemical companies in the us for a kilo.

Err you didn’t say either way reads like you have checked both

Reaction score
An update.
ive gone up to 400 and I’m feeling the effects. Heat and sweating and definite water retention.

Reaction score
I still haven't seen a thread where you get a complete update from start to end. It makes my brain come to the only morbid conclusion. End. The end.

Seriously. Make us poor people happy with your complete cycle. Why leave us hanging? I cant find this damn chem so rather be happy reading experiences but nope, I dont get that either.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I still haven't seen a thread where you get a complete update from start to end. It makes my brain come to the only morbid conclusion. End. The end.

Seriously. Make us poor people happy with your complete cycle. Why leave us hanging? I cant find this damn chem so rather be happy reading experiences but nope, I dont get that either.

gtfoh with ur bitching and whining jesus christ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

I personally have done a complete thread not too long ago and was so in-depth I bored the forum to death. So your full of shite

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
gtfoh with ur bitching and whining jesus christ

Feeling blue?

I personally have done a complete thread not too long ago and was so in-depth I bored the forum to death. So your full of shite

hmm sorry uncle Trump. I am not sure how I missed but I will get right to it.

I like to learn and increase my knowledge. I like reading about DNP. Makes me feel like a kid who received a new toy. EXCITED! Sorry if you feel that I am full of it.

ShiftieGears

Lady Member
Reaction score
Water replaces fat in the cells for a short time when you’re experiencing rapid fat loss. Still losing fat even though the scale isn’t moving. It’ll drop off on its own or more rapidly with certain triggers. Hard cardio or a night drinking does it for me... no alcohol on DNP though.

New Threads