PCT Failed Help Please

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea that 10 month cycle threw you off. Plus after taking clomind/nolva for 4-6wks without any effect you should of began to worry.

Anyone taking that amount of serms, for that length of time.....should see something from it.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Is that some sort of magic formula? Is there any science behind it? Do you have any personal experience with this protocol?

There is no reason to inject hcg daily.

while I appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to help this guy, the bottom is that this is a big deal for him.

Advice shouldn't be given haphazardly from a youth with little experience.

For your information I was on hcg monotherapy for months. Under doctors supervision I tried many different high dose protocols and based on these, my results (bloodwork) and research I made my recommendation to OP.

Focus on learning now. You'll have time to advise once you have some experience.

edit: your advice isn't harmful (just a waste of hcg) but giving advice based on hearsay is potentially so.
my first cycle was with anavar only and it absolutely shut me down, I did that HCG run and it seemed to work

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
i didnt know any better

I was fortunate enough to stay away as a kid in high school when others were doing it, and my LPO in the military HM2 McElhenney refused to allow me to do it until I gave a ten min presentation to him covering all kinds of shit.. from the diff types, what they do, how they do it, esters all the way down to what I would do for PCT at the end of however long cycle. Took me over 6 months of going hard about every day learning and creating/tweaking a cycle etc.. Turned out good and brought me in. He kept a watchful eye out for me though which was cool.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to stay away as a kid in high school when others were doing it, and my LPO in the military refused to allow me to do it until I gave a ten min presentation to him covering all kinds of shit.. from the diff types, what they do, how they do it, esters all the way down to what I would do for PCT at the end of however long cycle. Took me over 6 months of going hard about every day learning and creating/tweaking a cycle etc.. Turned out good and brought me in. He kept a watchful eye out for me though which was cool.

Why put his name on blast tho, assuming he's still in? Lol. Steroids are a controlled substance as you already know assuming you're a corpsman, you can still get UCMJ for it unless you have a script.

Last edited:

Bizzybone

Reaction score
But that still pretty awesome of him to look after you!

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Why put his name on blast tho, assuming he's still in? Lol. Steroids are a controlled substance as you already know assuming you're a corpsman, you can still get UCMJ for it unless you have a script.

This was like 10-11 years ago, highly doubt he’s still in and if so, it’s only hearsay and no substantial evidence, even if there was only one person with that name.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
This was like 10-11 years ago, highly doubt he’s still in and if so, it’s only hearsay and no substantial evidence, even if there was only one person with that name.
Damn I didn't realize you were in years ago, especially during war time! I got nothing but respect for you!

Oblivious

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to stay away as a kid in high school when others were doing it, and my LPO in the military HM2 McElhenney refused to allow me to do it until I gave a ten min presentation to him covering all kinds of shit.. from the diff types, what they do, how they do it, esters all the way down to what I would do for PCT at the end of however long cycle. Took me over 6 months of going hard about every day learning and creating/tweaking a cycle etc.. Turned out good and brought me in. He kept a watchful eye out for me though which was cool.
The problem is some guy i the gym lied to me. He said just do anavar only and youll recover like normal.
2 of my other friends bought the anavar and we gained MASSIVE amounts of muscle, one of my friends went up almost 20 lbs in 8 weeks and its not common at at all, I went from 183 to 203 and and went back to 195 at a lower body fat than I started after I ran a second bottle of anavar 2 months after.
I only lost 2 lbs of muscle after stopping because I did the HCG. mean whille both of my friends lost EVERYTHING because they didnt take a single thing for pct.
I believe the HCG worked. I did HCG only because thats all I had month for really.
I

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The problem is some guy i the gym lied to me. He said just do anavar only and youll recover like normal.
2 of my other friends bought the anavar and we gained MASSIVE amounts of muscle, one of my friends went up almost 20 lbs in 8 weeks and its not common at at all, I went from 183 to 203 and and went back to 195 at a lower body fat than I started after I ran a second bottle of anavar 2 months after.
I only lost 2 lbs of muscle after stopping because I did the HCG. mean whille both of my friends lost EVERYTHING because they didnt take a single thing for pct.
I believe the HCG worked. I did HCG only because thats all I had month for really.
I

We've already gone over this. 20 pounds in eight weeks= not anavar.

Oblivious

Reaction score
We've already gone over this. 20 pounds in eight weeks= not anavar.
and i think you are forgetting i lost alot of fat and water after ? and did another 8 weeks after the first one ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
which oral do you think could have done it ?

An oral which causes significant water retention: dbol or drol.

Anavar causes none. So you'd need to have gained 20lbs of a combination of fat and muscle. Sounds like you weren't going up in bodyfat which means if it were anavar it'd be 20lbs of muscle. Which is impossible. So it had to be a compound which promoted muscle growth and water retention.

New Threads