Are Tricep extensions / pull downs a good exercise

Reaction score
If you're doing the stack and adding weight with "perfect" form on tricep push downs then my first question is how many pulleys and what configuration is that system. I guarantee you're not gonna be doing that on a straight single pulley dead weight cable/strap system. Multiple pulleys change the actual weight/resistance felt.
LOL i dontknow - its planet fitness - they got nothing special. It looks like one pully up high - No reduction. I like your guarantees - what ever helps you sleep.

Reaction score
Feel like im in a roomful of liberals - I could post a video to show this exercise and still people would be talking about how gravity was just weaker that day.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
LOL i dontknow - its planet fitness - they got nothing special. It looks like one pully up high - No reduction. I like your guarantees - what ever helps you sleep.

Yeah, well, I'm not the one training at planet fitness....

ты говоришь как ребенок. Why don't you post up pic of those massive arms?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, well, I'm not the one training at planet fitness....

ты говоришь как ребенок. Why don't you post up pic of those massive arms?

Why do I always seem to find the children - My pic is up - unlike your cartoon pic - Probably some skinny punk living in moms basment. Maybe Ill keep looking for a forum with adults.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Reaction score
твоя девушка всё съели ://makaylascats.tumblr.com/image/165416996247

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
That's the best you can do? BB.com forum has a spot for ya. You're just the same tired shit we get on here all the time. Usually an entitled millenial snowflake didn't get the response he wanted from someone so he decides to get shitty. I apologize if my post was perceived as a challenge to your manhood. If I would have known how frail it is I would have worded it more carefully so as not to "trigger" you. I'm not going to continue the back and forth like a couple of bitches. You may claim Queen Bitch of this thread. Peace out c*nt.

Last edited:

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe Ill keep looking for a forum with adults.
This is the most sense you’ve made so far.
Although majority of us are older in age which is why your post about how massively strong your triceps are was met with suspicion.

Short version...Piss off
go to your PF for your judgment free zone. Cause this isn’t it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey its all good - I just asked a simple question. You and your little bully budies took offense - I care less. If its so incredulous that i can do that lift must really mean I am strong. Dont try to act like an adult now - You all are played out. and Elivo get his dick out of your mouth.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
This movement is a staple in my routine. Always will be. Thesee and close grip have made my triceps so strong. I like the rope better but keeping the end of the rope together thru out the entire rep. None of that spreading the rope shit, u get the same squeeze (I think a better squeeze keeping them together) either way.

And as u get into some super heavy weight with these there's no way u can stand up perfectly straight and do them. It's ok to lean in to help brace the weight as long as you're still using just your triceps to perform the reps.

Great exercise to start or end your workout with.

But what do I know I'm just a skinny little punk living in my mom's basement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Check back, I'm going to post vid, I am able to stand pretty straight up ~ I think and actually I can add even more of those loose weights than shown in the first pic. I hang them on the front of the stack. I am sure I am no stronger than most of you, especially those on gear, sorry if I offended anyone.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Like others said, they work great. I usually like them at the end for burnouts. I have started doing single arm overhand, supersetted with underhand for high reps. Really fires up the long head

New Threads