EuroPharma review

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Started off with a low dose of cyp to see how the stuff actually was and I was very pleased. Then went to a light cyp\tren ace cyle which I gained at least 20 lbs on in less than 2 months. The gainz are super clean and very little side effects. The shipping and communication is unlike anybody ive ever gotten from. Order and 2 days later its at yoir door. 10\10 I would recommend to someone

No just no

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
ok so I finally gave in and ordered from these guys. Package was at my door in about 11 or 12 minutes, amazing! Day after first pin and my penis has retreated inwards... wierd. My bench is up 30lbs and my forehead is super vascular so fair tradeoff :)

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
ok so I finally gave in and ordered from these guys. Package was at my door in about 11 or 12 minutes, amazing! Day after first pin and my penis has retreated inwards... wierd. My bench is up 30lbs and my forehead is super vascular so fair tradeoff :)

Bro u didn’t read the instruction .. I did site injections and my pp grew a full 2inches ..

Reaction score

Finally an honest review

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Whatever gibs, I ordered and they ****ing beamed the shit to my door along with a midget to sleep under my steps and pin me for the duration of the cycle! Best that!!!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread got so much more interesting when I wasn't looking.

So...OP....what is it you're asking for? People to come buy "gear" from you and then provide an unbiased opinion/log to the rest of the board?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone stop posting and let the one hit wonders keep giving their stellar reviews. This thread will look hysterical.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I like your profile picture you found on google

You're barking up the wrong tree on this forum, no one is going to buy anything from you. Plus all the information anyone needs to do the same thing you do, it's already here if we wanted to homebrew.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
You really don’t have anything better to do than talk trash, collect a VA check and tell your civilian friends half-true stories of your time as a corpsman? Smh lol

wooo sounds like some fat kid has jokes and problems with getting a gf. Perhaps bf would be better suited?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
FD!!! Grab your anabolic lube and get your ass over here, we'd like to introduce you to someone.

Reaction score
Respectfull companie I have dealt with, only complaint I have is there BA content is usually stable around 5 percent, which is quite high...

2/3 is tops...

Reaction score
Been doing business with this pharma for almost a year now and never had a single complaint. Quality is awesome, customer service is great and the gains are obvious to say the least. Added 150lbs to my total between meets and just about 35lbs or bodyweight since I started using their products. Highly recommend them 👍🏻
Good lord I'm new here and I wanted to vomit reading this.

New Threads