HGH serum test results, uncle z blue tops

Z

Zeek

I have not tested on rips recently the last test I did last week or so was on elitropins and the results came out at 23.

I am not understanding what you mean by my first test? first test on uncle z blue tops yes but test #100 something on gh lol most of the times through the years I just tested IGF #'s not gh serum though.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was your score on the Rips again?

Z

Zeek

And remember guys while I did get this kit for free from them and they knew it was going to be tested, on the day of the test I injected 10iu of an ology members uncle gh!! so this is exactly what is going out to everyone.

Z

Zeek

10iu injected IM 3 hours pre test.

Decent results, basically 19 is the score. way better than a lot of stuff out there!

uncletropin.jpg

Z

Zeek

his 10 kit price isn't terrible but I feel you on the single kit price ouch!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not bad on the test results. Alot of us figured itd be well below that number. Did you see sf results from the rips? All I can say is damn the numbers look amazing

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That aint too bad at all.

Z

Zeek

Rips currently are in a league all their own!

then elitropins behind them and a few others fighting for 3rd place with z's blues actually being in the running for 3rd IMO

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rips currently are in a league all their own!

then elitropins behind them and a few others fighting for 3rd place with z's blues actually being in the running for 3rd IMO

Go
Girl-laughing.gif
RIPS !!

New Threads