Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Question Next cycle Ideas

    I am finishing up with a deca/test e cycle for about 14 weeks and looking forward to my next cycle already. Not sure if I should run another test e/deca cycle or try something new. I ran test e at 600 and deca at 500 with virtually no sides. Also ran an ai and HCG thoughout. Should I run test e and masteron this time or should I try tren? I would also like to run some dbol to kickstart it. Any input would be great.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  2. #2
    Elite Hard2Gain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    My buddy is getting ready to try test E 750 mast E 400 for 15 weeks. He's going for a lean bulk and I'm guessing he's gonna blow up! I'll let you know how it goes for him but it's something to consider. I absolutely love Mast!!

  3. #3
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    With my current cycle it seemed like it took forever for the test and deca to kick in. About 9 weeks then before you know it, it's over. (unless my stuff is underdosed or weak) How long does it take Mast to kick in? A lean bulk is what I'm looking for, with pinning twice a week.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  4. #4
    Elite Hard2Gain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    The mast will kick in way quicker than deca. The deca ester has a long ass half life that I'm not very fond of! I will kickstart deca with NPP from now on. With the test a little higher you will start to feel that a little sooner as well.

  5. #5
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    How long does it take the mast to kick in and can you shoot twice a week with it?
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  6. #6
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Sure you can if its mast e. There's esters with mast as well

  7. #7
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    all gear kicks in right away bro...but you dont notice it for a few weeks....any enanthate ester takes 4-6 weeks to notice. You cant get a leaner bulk then test/tren lol Mast is fukin amazing though and nothing wrong with throwing that in with test/tren....run your test at a lower dosage like 250

  8. #8
    Elite Hard2Gain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    all gear kicks in right away bro...but you dont notice it for a few weeks....any enanthate ester takes 4-6 weeks to notice. You cant get a leaner bulk then test/tren lol Mast is fukin amazing though and nothing wrong with throwing that in with test/tren....run your test at a lower dosage like 250
    Thats my next cycle but I don't think it's a good idea for him to run 2 new compounds that he's not familiar with. Tren is the shit but you've gotta be ready for it.

  9. #9
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    what are your goals for this next run.....that will play into compound choice big time

  10. #10
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Hard2Gain View Post
    Thats my next cycle but I don't think it's a good idea for him to run 2 new compounds that he's not familiar with. Tren is the shit but you've gotta be ready for it.
    This is true but mast really doesnt cause any sides except for a constant boner. It doesn't aromatize and doesn't cause prolactin issues....so an ai would basically take care of it...I treat it almost like I treat test

  11. #11
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the tren/test mix yet. I've heard a lot of horror stories about it on here and on ology. My goals are to build muscle and get some more definition in my muscles. I read that with tren diet does not have to be 100% on, but I'm sure it helps with any AAS. I also researched mast and I am definitely leaning that way. Cobra what do you mean by a 24/7 boner? I'm as horney as a toad with test/deca right now and I work in a business environment so I don't want to walk around like I'm on viagra all day. Also what is NPP? Is that a different form of deca? Thanks for the help guys.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    what kind of gains did you get off your test deca cycle. You said it may have been uderdosed. what lab is it?

  13. #13
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the tren/test mix yet. I've heard a lot of horror stories about it on here and on ology. My goals are to build muscle and get some more definition in my muscles. I read that with tren diet does not have to be 100% on, but I'm sure it helps with any AAS. I also researched mast and I am definitely leaning that way. Cobra what do you mean by a 24/7 boner? I'm as horney as a toad with test/deca right now and I work in a business environment so I don't want to walk around like I'm on viagra all day. Also what is NPP? Is that a different form of deca? Thanks for the help guys.
    lol mast makes you very horny and mixed with tren you will be jacking off to gay porn...or atleast I do lol

    Bro listen...I dont know why people keep talking about these horror stories...the night sweats, insomnia, vivid dreams (which are actually bad ass), are all sides that are doable. Your running a 19 nor now so whats wrong with another 19nor? As long as you know what your doing you would be fine. Im not trying to push tren here, Im just saying....I hate it when guys talk bad on tren...its not like its lethal bahaha

  14. #14
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    I got it from my uncles domestic line. As far as results go I went down one belt size, increase in muscle mass and strength, but havent' weighed myself recently. I also had a rotator cuff injury around week 7 that kept me from doing heavy flat bench and inclines. Last flat bench was 320 which is a new high for me, but it aggravated my shoulder again. I have one more week of deca left and then two weeks of test e, so I'm hping on more gains to come. I did a great leg workout yesterday and for once I'm actually sore--you know jello legs.

    I also read that masteron is good for those with a low body fat %. If I were to guess I'm around 17-18%. So would this be a good choice or not?

    I was thinking of starting my next cycle with dbol and ending with some var. Any input?
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  15. #15
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    How long does it take Tren to kick in and could I still start with a kick of dbol? I'm dying to try dbol. As far as night sweats go, not a big deal for me. I have two fans going on me to sleep anyway. (shift work). I've read that tren is the best AAS out there as far as pure muscle gains go. So if I did this for a next cycle would a 600 test e/400 tren be good? Can tren be shot twice a week too? I know too many questions at once right.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  16. #16
    Member mike4563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    How long does it take Tren to kick in and could I still start with a kick of dbol? I'm dying to try dbol. As far as night sweats go, not a big deal for me. I have two fans going on me to sleep anyway. (shift work). I've read that tren is the best AAS out there as far as pure muscle gains go. So if I did this for a next cycle would a 600 test e/400 tren be good? Can tren be shot twice a week too? I know too many questions at once right.
    I'm like you, I've always got about 50 questions haha. I can't really help you out, I'm still learning myself.

    I've heard all the horror stories about tren too, but it sounds like its pretty much the best thing out there if you can live with the sides. I also hear that for first time tren users tren-a is the way to go, but that means pinning ed or eod I think.

    just out of interest, when will you be starting this cycle?

  17. #17
    Elite Beefcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 291 Times in 211 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Not going to start for at least 14 weeks, PCT time starting soon. Because of financial reasons I may have to stock up now though. Just doing my research now to see what I should get.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

  18. #18
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    How long does it take Tren to kick in and could I still start with a kick of dbol? I'm dying to try dbol. As far as night sweats go, not a big deal for me. I have two fans going on me to sleep anyway. (shift work). I've read that tren is the best AAS out there as far as pure muscle gains go. So if I did this for a next cycle would a 600 test e/400 tren be good? Can tren be shot twice a week too? I know too many questions at once right.
    I usually notice trten around week 3 or 4. You could def kickstart with dbol, might want to get that shoulder rehabed though. If you decide to go that route then test 250 tren 400 would be a good idea.

    You could also run the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle with var if you wanted as well

  19. #19
    Member mike4563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    I usually notice trten around week 3 or 4. You could def kickstart with dbol, might want to get that shoulder rehabed though. If you decide to go that route then test 250 tren 400 would be a good idea.

    You could also run the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle with var if you wanted as well
    Dont mind if I do. Would that be around a 12-15week? Tren a or e at 400?
    If I don't see ya through week, I'll see ya through window. Let's dance!!!!

  20. #20
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Next cycle Ideas

    The length is up to you mike but 12-15 is decent. I prefer tren e for sure. I also always run my test for a few weeks more then any 19-nor to help aid in recovery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help and ideas about my upcoming cycle needed
    By BOLT in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 08:36 PM
  2. Test E/Mast/Tren A cycle ideas
    By Bravozulu2 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 10:17 AM
  3. Cycle advice/ideas welome
    By 4acesbro21 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
  4. 2nd cycle ideas
    By huffy80 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 12:01 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •