Anyone ever order from Bulldog/Legitgear.cc?

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you have to realize, online sites have reps.....ones that come to any/all forums and push gear.

So you could go to ABC site & everyone there rants/raves about a source. Or a good amount of them.....they are all paid to say their positive remarks.

Most here have found a ugl over the years one way or another. A guy at the gym, a buddy who competes, etc. no one here is going to say X site or whatever link that may get posted is good. Because they have no motive for that.

If you have a ugl, you keep your trap shut because you could be the one to let out info that takes him down. Then when its time for your next run, your SOL.

So anyone whose been around more then ten min will never say a thing about any ugl, cuz that info is just too sensitive.

You get it..?
Eaxctly right

Idk man,
If avoid the sites
Bit sketchy to me
But then again
I've ordered from one before in the past
Sad part is. I have no idea if it was g2g.
The first few batches were from what I've heard

Then they went to complete bunk.

But, I know dudes who have and have had great luck so.
Just my.2 cents.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, .cc domain is for somewhere called 'Cocos Islands' near Aus. Also, Cocos may or may not be the aborigine word for unexpected butt luv.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, .cc domain is for somewhere called 'Cocos Islands' near Aus. Also, Cocos may or may not be the aborigine word for unexpected butt luv.

bvs we need your expertise here.. seems legit.. ?

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest here. People here seem to be very anti when it comes to ordering from a website or getting gear from online... I can tell you as some one who has ordered all his gear from websites and never been con'd once that all my gear I've gotten has been legit. I've never brought my gear from the local at the gym or from some one face to face. It's all be done online. Never had one problem. I've come across under-dosed gear and that's about it. You've just got to know where to look and who are the honest ones. That comes from months of research.

Truth is, is that I don't trust the local gym-rat for gear. I've seen plenty of people use this route and end up in hospitals getting there a$$ cut open for Infections. Because most likely it's been brewed in his shed up the garden.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest here. People here seem to be very anti when it comes to ordering from a website or getting gear from online... I can tell you as some one who has ordered all his gear from websites and never been con'd once that all my gear I've gotten has been legit. I've never brought my gear from the local at the gym or from some one face to face. It's all be done online. Never had one problem. I've come across under-dosed gear and that's about it. You've just got to know where to look and who are the honest ones. That comes from months of research.

Truth is, is that I don't trust the local gym-rat for gear. I've seen plenty of people use this route and end up in hospitals getting there a$$ cut open for Infections. Because most likely it's been brewed in his shed up the garden.

The best possible option is to find a local or private source. This takes networking and living the lifestyle, not just searching for gear.

Reaction score
The best possible option is to find a local or private source. This takes networking and living the lifestyle, not just searching for gear.
Doesn't the local source just get it online anyway?

New Threads