Anyone ever order from Bulldog/Legitgear.cc?

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new, and I have been reading and researching but would appreciate it if anyone can let me know if they have got good product from Bulldog at legit//gear//.cc

Looks like he has been around a few years and I am not seeing any scam reports, but I wanted to ask the community as it seems to be a US based source or ship from location with overnight options.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am sorry, I thought it was okay to ask is a place was okay if I didnt link? I tried to read rules and follow others to post right. Do I need to delete?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Anything with legit in the url is not legit.

You cant post links. Asking about a supplier isn't against the rules but no one is going to give positive feedback to websites who promote the sale of AAS here.

Reaction score
Asking about a supplier isn't against the rules but no one is going to give positive feedback to websites who promote the sale of AAS here.

Okay thanks I gotcha for the most part, but even if a supplier is okay people wouldn't say so?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks I gotcha for the most part, but even if a supplier is okay people wouldn't say so?

what hes saying is that any seller that uses a website should be avoided, even if the product is what it claims to be. It's reckless to order from a website

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

if anyone is familiar with the seller they will let you know their opinion but like spongy said, you are going to have people tell you to avoid places that use a website to sell it.

Reaction score
it looks enticing but i havent seen an info on it anywhere which cant be good.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you have to realize, online sites have reps.....ones that come to any/all forums and push gear.

So you could go to ABC site & everyone there rants/raves about a source. Or a good amount of them.....they are all paid to say their positive remarks.

Most here have found a ugl over the years one way or another. A guy at the gym, a buddy who competes, etc. no one here is going to say X site or whatever link that may get posted is good. Because they have no motive for that.

If you have a ugl, you keep your trap shut because you could be the one to let out info that takes him down. Then when its time for your next run, your SOL.

So anyone whose been around more then ten min will never say a thing about any ugl, cuz that info is just too sensitive.

You get it..?

Reaction score
Yeah I know, the first post had a site linked to it, looked like the way some ppl try and push a site

You consider "legit//gear//.cc" a link? I had thought this was the correct way after reading forum rules and other posts as it was not a clickable link and I added to it as well to code it a bit. Was this the wrong way.

I am not pushing anything. As far as I know the aforementioned are horrible scammers. I could care less about them and just looking for helpful info from the community as I am/was new and saw many good things about them on other forums so I asked here seeing if anyone had experience to back them up. I got no positive confirmation here so I did not attempt a order.

Reaction score
bulldog is g2g, good customer service, but very pricey, gear is good and quick

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bulldog is g2g, good customer service, but very pricey, gear is good and quick

Says the guy who bought from PSL.

You might wanna hold off from bumping a source as good until some of us get to know you a bit. It doesn't look good for you

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Coded or typed links are fine. Live (clickable) links are prohibited.