Hypothetical math question for Cyp conversion

Reaction score
Hey I was just hoping someone could double check this hypotheticle math.

The goal would be 275 mg/ml

.909 cyp x 27.50 = 24.99
+ 50.0 ml Gso
+ 18.0 ml bb
+ 2.0 ml ba
+ 5.0 ml eo
= 99.99 ml finished product

Reaction score
I have a question. Why are you adding eo? You don't need it. I use eo on my blends to substitute for gso. But on a simple cyp conversion it's not needed. IMHO.

Reaction score
Well the short answer is I don't have a good reason and your right it is not NEEDED. Fun fact eo is produced in the body during ethanol intoxication. I have a 3 part reason for including it. 1 It will help enable the use of a #25 < needle, 2 it will help prevent the suspension from crashing ~ cyp with the extra carbon has a tendency to do and 3 one could anticipate higher ml/mg concentrations in the future, so getting a body used to it in very small amounts seems prudent. Yes it seems to be the primary carrier in several formulations, pharmaceutical progesterone (peo) for one. This has been used very extensively in reproductive health services In many countries. But like so many things, eo is not for everyone. Many people don't tolerate it well ( my thought is that prolong heavy alcohol consumption may be a factor) and as a solvent it will interact with the cheaper rubber products. the inclusion of eo should have no effect on the math above.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Bass killer ............​Will make all your questions disapear...!

New Threads