will a doctor notice small balls during a physical?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I believe it should be a docs job to want to have the patients health in mind, whether we think we know everything or not.. just doing his/her job. But in the end, it all up to you my dudes/dudettes!

Doc twists mine to check for cancer, I tell her stop after 10 mins though...

that sounds like some fancy mouth work.. she taking new patients?

Reactions: Jin

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
yeah i believe it should be a docs job to want to have the patients health in mind, whether we think we know everything or not.. Just doing his/her job. But in the end, it all up to you my dudes/dudettes!

that sounds like some fancy mouth work.. She taking new patients?

lmao......

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, they grab and have you cough for a reason!

Reason isn't about usege but health.

They don't give a crap to be honest.

Got a dirty look from male doctor once and gave a look back for looking at me that way with my balls in his hand, switched to female doctors ever since.
My doc puts them in his mouth and asks me to cough...is that wrong?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My doc puts them in his mouth and asks me to cough...is that wrong?

Not sure it's wrong, but I do think it's strange that he does the prostate exam at the time.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
speaking of.. I don’t like my nuts swallowed on like they are trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose .. that shit hurts.. be gentle goddamnit .. hell tongue punch the bhole if she wants but for goodness sake be gentle.
I guess just that’s technically still on topic.. sorry to thread jack. Lol

Thank god im not the only one!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure about your nut size and having the doctor find out. Depends how small they have shrunken. Post a pic so we can figure this out.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
What's weird is both of his hands were on my shoulders while performing the prostate exam???

Hes just being extra thorough.. the pp is more sensitive .. can feel more for abnormalities #science

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong to smack your junk against your thigh during that time your getting undressed and waiting for the nurse/dr. Everyone does that right? You want to look your best! Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting too long and I have to fwap again...but I chicken out!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My dentist does my prostate exam. It's nice of him. He even gives me the gas first so I dont have to be awake for it.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank god im not the only one!
YES....but I don't mind a little tugging in the middle of a good oral experience. My wife knows it's ok to smack my rod, when I'm at full mast, but the boys are off duty!!!! It the wind blows my balls feel it!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My dentist does my prostate exam. It's nice of him. He even gives me the gas first so I dont have to be awake for it.
I think that's called a "cream pie"!

New Threads