Pharm grade?

Reaction score
Is everyone using pharm grade now or are there ugl labs that are safe? I had a source a few years ago with legit ugl stuff but now I don’t know who to trust.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
If you can get pharm then why run ugl?

Reaction score
Well today I can’t get any of it as I haven’t sourced it yet lol. I’ve ordered from the web in the past, but I see everyone says away from that now. So I’m assuming only pharm is safe

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use UGL. You just gotta find a source you trust!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
UGL! find a good source and youll have the exact same thing

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Most that claim pharm grade are fake or
over priced .

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used both, but always go back to ugl

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as testosterone goes there is no difference and I proved that with bloodwork on myself.

As far as GH goes some say nothing is better then Pharm Grade

Came here to say this. For most AAS, ye'll never know the difference between a quality sourced UGL product and the pharma equivalent.

For HGH, ye can tell almost immediately. Much higher price point of course, but if ye have that kind of money then ye'll know where it went when ye experience it.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Been using the same small UGL since they started. One time I had doubts so I sent it all to be tested and it came back 100% legit. Find a UGL you trust and then show them support.

Reaction score
I’ve joined a new local gym that’s got a history of local bodybuilding and powerlifting. I’m hoping to eventually make some contacts that I can trust. My old source is gone and you guys have me turned off to ordering from a website lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve joined a new local gym that’s got a history of local bodybuilding and powerlifting. I’m hoping to eventually make some contacts that I can trust. My old source is gone and you guys have me turned off to ordering from a website lol

websites have taken a hit of the last few years. They are just too easy to find, gather info on & take down w/LE.

UGL all day unless you have a hook up to cheap pharma.

Reaction score
I recently ran out of my test and eq and my source isn't answering my calls, i'm sceptical about ordering online any suggestions

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I recently ran out of my test and eq and my source isn't answering my calls, i'm sceptical about ordering online any suggestions

Yeah, don't piss your source off next time.

Reaction score
If you can get pharm then why run ugl?
Amen! I think people have a skewed idea as to what “pharma” actually is. To me, pharma grade test is from Hikma or Pfizer, not an UGL that has developed itself a brand.

Reaction score
If you can have access to a pharma grade directly i will not think twice, maybe a little expensive but you're sure of what you're taking.

Reaction score
Is everyone using pharm grade now or are there ugl labs that are safe? I had a source a few years ago with legit ugl stuff but now I don’t know who to trust.
If you want legit pharma, you’ll most likely have to get your primary care doctor to prescribe, or have a trt clinic prescribe. These are the only ways I know of.

New Threads