HWC's First DNP Run

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Well....shit.

Cutting this run short as of today, just got the news I've been laid off. Want to be able to have a drink.

To be continued sometime soon.

fkn a bro... here’s hoping for a quick bounce back

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I hear ya, and completely agree in most any normal situation.
Sorry to hear about you losing your job man that sucks but it seemed like you seen it coming when they cut your pay. Hopefully one of those job's you were applying for call you back soon.

Be careful drinking on that stuff man, some of it may still be in your system. The worst thing I ever did on dnp was drink some beer, it lit my ass up and made me feel like shit.

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother! Praying that one door closing opens a new better one for you.

Def be careful with any alcohol while on DNP as King said, its in your system. With it only being 200mg for 3 days, less likely if it was a drink but def just keep an eye out.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I felt pretty safe only having been on for three days @ 200mg to have a couple glasses of bourbon. I didn't dose yesterday morning either which likely helped as well.

Had no ill effects and slept like a baby last night.

ShiftieGears

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah thyroid was definitely a concern, but I'm watching it closely. I know when issues begin to bubble up in that area for sure.

I think the thyroid warnings are overstated. My thyroid tests with DNP in my system, and having been there off and on for 4 wks, were no different than thyroid tests from 6 months earlier pre-DNP. But I've never ran enough dose to feel horribly uncomfortable.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother! Praying that one door closing opens a new better one for you.

Def be careful with any alcohol while on DNP as King said, its in your system. With it only being 200mg for 3 days, less likely if it was a drink but def just keep an eye out.

What are the risks of drinking while on DNP?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Are you considering it?
Noooooo just curious really.
Im not planning on a cycle but my girl is, I was curious that’s all or say she wants a glass of wine or two one night how harmful would a drink or two be. I’m sure she will not drink on it but just curious. Obviously I would against it and call her a fool if she tried to go out and drink on it

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would strongly discourage drinking while using DNP. Very strongly.

I still have some and will be jumping back on in a bit. For a bit of good news my current company recently decided that maybe I was worth keeping around and I've been put back into permanent status.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

I still have some and will be jumping back on in a bit. For a bit of good news my current company recently decided that maybe I was worth keeping around and I've been put back into permanent status.

Congrats on the news with the job hopefully that alleviates some stress for you brother

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

congrats man!!! thats awesome!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Noted
10 char

yeah dude dont let her drink. especially being female with DNP. 1) dont drink while on DNP and 2) her 1st run, she needs to def learn her body with DNP, dont need to add anything else

New Threads